5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stand for the Price!!
I've a 47" LG Smart LCD TV sitting ot it. It works great. I bought 2 and made 1 stand.
Published 19 months ago by Larry

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok table.
Published 21 months ago by R. Haynes

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok table., March 15, 2013
I like this coffee table, but the one I received has a slightly warped shelf. I also received it dirty, like it had been used before and returned. The table is able to be used with the warped shelf so I won't go through the hassle of returning it to Amazon. I was going to order two more of these to use as end tables but I will be trying to find end tables from a different manufacturer.
I would recommend this table if the buyer gets one without defects. It is a nice table for the price i paid, I just wish the one shelf wouldn't have been warped.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stand for the Price!!, May 9, 2013
This review is from: Furinno 11175 Just Wide TV Stand, White Finish with Espresso Edging White Tube (Misc.)

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to put together., May 18, 2012
Works for what I needed it for, a small stand in a small temporary apartment. Check the measurements, it is tiny. But hey, you get what you pay for, I got exactly what I expected. I wouldn't expect this to hold up to heavy use or for a long time.

3.0 out of 5 stars An Okay Stand, February 29, 2012
Very easy to put together, but you have to be careful because one of the poles snapped apart while I was putting it together, so watch over tightening the poles :( Still got it up though..I'm not sure if you would want to place a very heavy T.V. on top of it..We're just using it for a 22inch t.v...Definitely a very simply put together shelf..No muss No fuss!

3.0 out of 5 stars coffee table, March 26, 2013
This was simple to put together. A little small, but it will do the job. It looks nice my daughters girl cave.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice and simple, December 22, 2013
I wanted a simple, easy to assemble TV stand. And that's just what I got. Looks great in my den. I am disappointed that I didn't pay attention to the height. It is very low to the floor. It came well packaged, undamaged and easy to assemble.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kinda flimsy and short, but good for the price, October 27, 2012
This table is a little flimsy and short but other then that it's alright. I keep a 32" flat screen tv on it and it seems to bow just a tiny bit underneath the TV. That being said, I've been using it for about 4 months and it hasn't collapsed yet so... I guess I would recommend it to anyone who cannot find something better for the same price on craigslist.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality and reliable seller, June 26, 2013
the service was good,i live in singapore and i purchase as a gift to my mother and my mom is happy with the service and the purchase that i give thanks
for making my mom happy. thanks also for being reliable seller more power. will purchase more in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bargain, Great Product!!!, October 2, 2012
I have to be honest my hopes were not high for this tv stand but i was definatly wrong. For only like $37 it was a bargain, super easy to assemble and very sturdy. I've got my old 37" or so tube television on it and it's holding up really well. If anyone out there is looking for a no-frills, yet still really nice tv stand I highly recommend this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars I put this thing together in five minutes!!, May 16, 2012
When I first opened the box I was said "Are there people kidding me!!" Then I started putting it together and it was so simple and to my surprise it's very sturdy. It's the perfect height and length for my daughter's room. I love this Tv stand!!!!!