5.0 out of 5 stars Even Better
Even better My guess is that if you are looking up this book it is because you are familliar with Scott Peck's work and particulary with The Road Less Travelled.
The Road Less Travelled had a profound impact on me in my early twenties - as I know it did millions of other people. Further Along the Road is just as good, if not better. I read it recently in my...
Published on May 1, 2000

3.0 out of 5 stars Stick to the Original
Its impossible to discount Peck as an effective author. He's very passionate and moving in his books and he is indeed genuine. But this book does not have the power of the Road Less Travelled. This is mostly because Peck seems to have lost focus on why he wrote the original.
Peck's newer works tend to be based on conjecture and his own personal philosophies...
Published on September 21, 2002 by Aaron

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, March 10, 2014
This review is from: Further Along the Road Less Traveled: The Unending Journey Towards Spiritual Growth (Paperback)
This is a very good thought provoking book. Read The Road Less Traveled first. Wow. The third one is The Road Less Traveled and Beyond.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, February 3, 2014
One of M. Scott Peck's best books. I received it in good condition. It's amazing how Dr. Peck can fit such a large amount of wisdom into one book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Further Along the Road Less traveled, January 4, 2014
I would recomend it to everyone especially those who enjoyed this authors previous writngs. This is an informative read for spiritual growth

5.0 out of 5 stars New book with 2nd hand price., December 20, 2013
Ming Chien Tang (Kowloon, Hong Kong) - See all my reviews
A new best seller book with 2nd hand price by the famous author. Plus the priceless content of the book itself. What else you could expect?

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing to read after the first book, November 8, 2013
The first book was fabulous but this book makes me think M. Scott Peck was getting a little off track after he discontinued clinical practice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent! Better than what I expected it, August 2, 2013
Normally a sequel is not as good as the first book, but I was pleasantly surprised at the knowledge contained in this book. The explanation for spiritual grow was an eye opener to me and something that I can apply in my life.

The book is a wealth of information from the beginning to the end and most of us will have to read it two or three times to understand all the concepts in the book.

The book is for every one who is seeking a deeper meaning to life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Need help with coping?, June 29, 2013
ALL his books have helped me with understanding my very dysfunctional parents. Answered lots of the 'why' questions...buy 2 or more and share with those who need to see for themselves...

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable for the seeker of spiritual growth, February 23, 2013
M Scott Peck's best known work. A MUST for the seeker on the journey of spiritual growth. An easy read; anecdotal stories clearly define the power we have over our lives. I use it in my twenty-hour, Spiritual Growth Seminar as a primer. Every student receives a copy. Miss Nan

5.0 out of 5 stars road Less Traveled, January 30, 2013
I like it. It is a real story and journey of Christianity based religion that helps people walk back and trace it.

5.0 out of 5 stars gift, January 23, 2013
item received on time for christmas, super fast shipping even though it went thru the usps system it arrived perfectly.

$16.00 $12.05