Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Furu Furu Park - Nintendo Wii” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 62% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.98 shipping
Furu Furu Park - Nintendo Wii
|Price:||$19.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Unique arcade experience with 30 different mini games
- Enjoy sports, treasure hunts, brain teasers, puzzles, shooters, and more
- Take advantage of the range of motion possible via Wii Remote play
- 2 single-player modes include Free Battle and Challenge modes
- Compete against a friend in 3 multiplayer modes
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Play 30 unique mini games utilizing the Wii Remote, including:
- Skateboard and Skateboard Extreme: skate the half pipe and pull off tricks!
- Pinch Hitter: swing the Wii Remote like a baseball bat to hit a home run.
- Submarine Escape: help your submarine escape the giant robot chasing you.
- Hammer Throw: whirl the Wii Remote to gain power then toss your "human hammer."
- Super Karate: execute offensive and defensive maneuvers to defeat your opponent.
- Treasure Hunter: collect treasure while avoiding bombs and the crumbling platform.
- Bird Man: pedal like mad and keep your bird man in the air!
- Safe Cracker: memorize the combination then enter the code to crack the safe.
- Takoyaki: use the Wii Remote to pour batter, add sushi, and flip before it burns!
- Arkanoid: keep the ball and your paddle moving in this arcade classic.
- Snow Cone: hold the Wii Remote horizontally and crank it to make snow cones!
- Puzzle: hold the Wii Remote vertically and turn it to fit the puzzle pieces in place.
- Pocky and Rocky: hold the Wii Remote "NES Style" and shoot all of the enemies.
- Sudden Death: face off against defenders and the goalie to score the goal.
- Bubble Bobble: burst all of the bubbles in this arcade classic!
- Dragonfly Hunter: flick the dragonflies off their perch with your finger.
- Rev the Engine: hold the Wii Remote horizontally and twist forward to rev the engine and make awesome music!
- Unwrap the Mummy: use your Wii Remote to unwrap the mummies.
- Swan Runner: avoid obstacles and pick up power-ups while moving through a tunnel.
- Swan Shooter: maneuver your ship and blast enemies in this high-flying shooter.
- Cameltry: manipulate the maze to reach the end.
- Sonic Blastman 20XX: punch the asteroids out of the sky before they reach the planet.
- Robo Clash: use the Wii Remote like a hammer to smash the robot.
- Sushi and Sushi Fever: serve sushi dishes to match customer orders.
- Two single-player modes include Free Battle (choose any of the 30 mini games and play at your own pace) and Challenge mode (choose 5 of the 30 mini games, play them in succession, and get judged on your scores).
- Face off against a friend in three multiplayer modes: finish with the high score in Challenge mode, practice in Free Play mode, or check your compatibility in the Love Challenge.
Top Customer Reviews
ALL of the games on this disk are single level, timed games, Many last less than a minute. Had they included 15-20 games and given the full arcade versions this would have been an easy 4-5 star game, but it feels like a demo disk for upcoming titles...something that should have been given away with an issue of Nintendo Power or with a pre-order for other Wii games...I wanted to really like this game but it is definately NOT worth the purchase price.
The single player mode has you playing/ranking against a PIG! (though you don't need to watch him play), and he just insults you throughout calling you a water flea.
The good thing about it is it uses the wii in many ways & the controls actually work. But each "mini" game is more like a microgame almost. they are very short, such as being at bat once, revving an engine sim-like, feeding sushi at a restaurant, short puzzle peice game & other non-entertaining games. The games that are good, such as old classics like Arkanoid (played by tilting the wii), Bubble Bobble or Swan Shooter (clone of 1941 plane game) you only get 1 level no matter how well you do. ALL games have a time limit.
even playing with a girlfriend renting this, we barely had enough fun just seeing what mini games were on here. once played, we couldn't finish fast enough to NEVER touch it again.
Like other reviewers have said, if you were expecting good games, pass.
If you want pure mini games, go for Wario ware or Rayman's Raving Rabbids.
I was so mad when I found out that I was tricked into purchasing this game, the marketing is very misleading on purpose.
Shame on the Nintendo for allowing this.
I wouldn't even recommend this as a rental.
The reception boils down to the quality of the minigames themselves, and they are a mixed bag anyway. The minigames based on existing games actually do retain their fun, from the arcade-platforming of Bubble Bobble to the shooting action of Swan Shooter, and I would always look forward to playing them when picking the game up to play. And then there's the minigames where you....flick off a dragonfly onscreen, or effortlessly shake the Wii Remote constantly...
Furu Furu Park could only be played on a short burst; the closest thing to a campaign is the 12-minute long Rank Mode, where you play five minigames of your liking in a row to be given a rank by the pig character onscreen. Otherwise, I guess you could play through all thirty of the minigames in the Free Mode, but even then the whole experience wouldn't last anywhere over an hour and a half per session. Regardless, there is fun to be had here, but don't expect a lengthy experience.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is definitely the worst game I ever owned. I have been playing games since the 2600 days and I rather play Combat by myself then take this game out of its case again.Published on January 13, 2010 by CAPS ON!
For the most part, the graphics are about fifteen years ago. I played each game once or twice before moving to the next. The games just don't hold your interest. Read morePublished on November 16, 2009 by Craig
I bought this game just for the arcanoid, but it only has one level. All the other games have just one level as well and it gets old really fast. Read morePublished on March 5, 2009 by Russ
I purchased this Wii game without reading reviews etc. Bad idea. This game was very bad and it also had a racially charged game titled "The Hammer throw. Read morePublished on February 16, 2009 by Van Damme
I like many of the games on this disk. For example, I was excited to see Bubble Bobble, an old classic on here. Read morePublished on February 9, 2009 by apoem