I have had this software for several months and find it easy to use to create cross-stitched items. Recommend this as an add on for any purchase of the Futura CE-250.
Published 23 months ago by Diane P. Green

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
I never even opened it, I bought this and the photo one, and the photo one wasn't as great as I thought it would be, so I didn't bother to open this one.
Published 17 months ago by Dichele

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good software to maximize the use of your Futura CE250, January 14, 2013
This review is from: Futura Auto Cross-Stitch Software for CE-150 and CE-250 (Misc.)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, July 31, 2013