5.0 out of 5 stars Here Are the Bonus Features!
As of now, Amazon is not listing the many bonus features in this set. So here they are!
(1) Crazy commentary on all episodes (as usual)
(2) FUTURAMA KARAOKE: Sing along with numerous classic Futurama musical numbers, with or without the original vocals.
Published on December 10, 2012 by Can of Soda

3.0 out of 5 stars Ahh, that was good... but not great.
I've been a fan of Matt Groening's since "Life In Hell" appeared in the Village Voice. Futurama has had it's ups and downs, and this box set is one of the downs. The episodes are just OK. I thought that maybe I didn't enjoy them when they first aired because I didn't pay enough attention to them. Nope. Although the final episode "Naturama" was better...
Published 5 months ago by Billster

5.0 out of 5 stars Here Are the Bonus Features!, December 10, 2012
This review is from: Futurama: Volume 7 (DVD)
(1) Crazy commentary on all episodes (as usual)
(3) ALTERNATE ENDING: View episode 7ACV05, "Zapp Dingbat", with either the as-broadcast ending, or the original, never-before-seen ending that was changed before broadcast.
(4) Christopher Tyng's Big Score: Meet Futurama's brilliant composer Chris Tyng in his Studio
(5) FUTURAMA INFINITE LOOPS - Turn your TV into a Futurama Aquarium or Terrarium with Futurama-inspired wildlife.
(6) "TOO GOOD FOR TV" - A Treasury of Deleted Scenes

5.0 out of 5 stars "It's Tragedy on a Bun!", December 11, 2012
Lunar Boulevard (Jefferson City, MO) - See all my reviews
I've been anticipating this set for a long time and it's great to finally have these episodes to watch over and over again. Each volume has been stronger than the last and this is arguably my favorite of the new seasons. This time around we get to see Bender become a father (with surprising results), Leela get involved in the political process, Bender exploring free will, Hermes replacing his body with robot parts, and the entire crew as wild animals. Like any season, some episodes are stronger than others but there are laughs to be found in every one. We really get to see Fry and Leela's relationship on a deeper level and we learn more about the Professor's upbringing, as well as Zoidberg's affection for Hermes, who hates him in return. It's sweet, it's hilarious, and it's creative, all trademarks of the show we've known and loved for years.

The set itself is designed just the like the others, with the fold-out design and colorful images of the characters. I prefer to have plastic cases to keep the discs more secure but that's a minor quibble. The Blu-ray edition looks fantastic with its vibrant colors, stunning detail, and impressive digital animations. I've long believed that Futurama is the best looking animated series on television and this season continues that winning tradition. The extras and commentaries are sure to keep you entertained for hours and will tide any fan over until the next episodes air in the summer.

If you're a fan of the show then this set is a no-brainer. I hope these continue to sell well and send a message to Comedy Central to keep renewing the show. It's still as sharp and enjoyable as it always was and will hopefully continue for years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE GREATEST SHOW IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!, May 30, 2013
This review is from: Futurama: Volume 7 (DVD)
Futurama is my favorite show, I cannot believe they are cancelling it. That is why I am posting this review, so I can be a supporter of the show and say "KEEP THE SHOW GOING!"

5.0 out of 5 stars why are they cancelling this!?!, May 8, 2013
This review is from: Futurama: Volume 7 (DVD)
If you like the series this season won't let you down. can be watched over n over! the fact that it's being cancelled AGAIN is hard ti fathom but....

4.0 out of 5 stars Welcome back, October 4, 2013
A. K. Holden (Southern California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Futurama Season 7 (Amazon Instant Video)
After years in cancellation hell, followed by 4 made-for-(Comedy Central)-TV movies that had less than stellar reviews - it's nice to see a season of good ol fashioned 1/2 hour episodes again.

It will take the writing staff another season or two - to regain the same plot perfection as the pre-cancelled seasons for Fox - but this is a smart & witty collection, to announce Futurama's "rebirth" to loyal fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, September 27, 2013
This review is from: Futurama: Volume 7 (DVD)
Show is hilarious and is still going strong. I love the new style of case they use; the art is stylish and cool.

4.0 out of 5 stars Blu Ray Review, June 20, 2013
I am still not a fan of the cheap packaging these releases come in, but I love the episodes so I'll keep buying them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Futurama!, June 17, 2013
This review is from: Futurama: Volume 7 (DVD)
So sad this series has to end soon but I'm happy that I've been collecting them on discs to keep my woes at bay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Futurama Volume 7, June 6, 2013
This review is from: Futurama: Volume 7 (DVD)
Sure it's great, ALL of the Futurama episodes are great... If you are a fan of this show, you won't be disappointed at all when you add this DVD to your collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wishing Cartoons Had Clearly Packaging, May 27, 2013
This review is from: Futurama: Volume 7 (DVD)
Although I already know I will love vol 6 and 7 as I've already seen every episode to date I really wish they simply marked boxsets by season number and not by volume. There could be one volume that contains 3 seasons and the next only one or two, and other anomalies. I just want to collect the entire series up to this very moment, and pray that another network has the balls to renew the show so we're not stuck watching all the other crap that is out there.