Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 21, 2008
Someone stated that this Slurm energy drink was tasty. I have to disagree. It tastes like a really bad, really cheap energy drink that you can almost feel destroying your liver. It's not even Mountain Dew(tm) green, it's actually see-thru, which was very disappointing.

In regards to being a good collector's item, it is nice to own one, but the can itself is elongated like a can of Red Bull instead of regular shaped, like a Coke or Duff beer or the original Slurm on the series. I will say this: 5 bucks for it is waaaaay too much. I paid 1.99 plus shipping online and I was told by a friend that they sell this drink in some candy stores. If you really want it, find another website that sells it cheaper or find it at the mall.
on August 6, 2013
I bought Slurm from my sisters gaming store she had a few years back. I really liked it a lot and I don't really like energy drinks. If this was available locally I would buy it regularly. My only complaint is that the cans are small. For those people who like Monster, I pretty positive you would like it. It took me about 4 sips, once that 4th sip was down, I pretty much became a fan.
on August 2, 2011
First off, a little buyer warning. You're spending $29 for ONE CAN of this stuff. I thought I was getting at least a six-pack, considering the price of all the other "novelty" energy drinks on here. Nope. One can. $29.

Secondly, it tastes awful. It tastes like a cross between Amp and Full Throttle, but with a handful of chalk powder thrown in. There's some hidden gritty-ness to the taste of it. I guess there's a reason why this is in the "toy" section of Amazon.

As far as this item being a "toy," they've got the label design right, but the shape of the can is wrong.

Bottom line, order only if you're a *huge* Futurama fan and aren't planning to drink it.
on September 24, 2008
What is there to say about this, really? If you like Futurama, it's a great knick-knack to collect dust on a shelf. It you don't like Futurama, you can drink it.

The packaging is pretty nifty. The logo affixed to the front of the can displays: "Drink Slurm It's highly addictive!!" That's about it other than a picture of Glurmo above the nutritional information (No trans fat!!!)
on November 1, 2008
If you love Futurama, its a must have, its a great collectible, and on the plus side, its a great energy drink, and it tastes great, probably one of the best energy drinks i have had, its recommended, So get a case of slurm, start drinking them down and put some futurama on, get in a comfortable chair and enjoy