Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 7, 2013
I love love LOVE this game!:D it's really entertaining and even if you screw up... you just keep going XD for example, I accidentally deleted the game, 're-download it, started from the beginning when I had gotten all the way to tiger shark, and its still a buttload uh fun!!!!
0Comment| 628 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 30, 2013
when I got this app, I was highly skeptical. the other hungry sharks had only 3.5 out of 5 stars. but this was a star higher! I wonder what had made the difference, so I downloaded it.
what I found was that this game is AMAZING!!!!
it gives you the option to how you want to control, has much better graphics and is overall very fun. there are different sharks, all of which are designed well and match the atmosphere. I like that they keep realistic quality's of each shark, like how the reef shark can only travel to a certain depth. this leaves tons of replayability.
I love this game, and is now one of my favotites.
0Comment| 334 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 17, 2013
This game is the BEST hungry shark game I have ever played! You have to like this game, and you can really see the 3D!!! I would also highly recommend this game to anyone! I also like the choice of the tilt and touch controls, and that it is free.
0Comment| 525 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 22, 2012
The best free game out for the Kindle fire. Just got it yesterday and I simply can't put it down. He best time waster I've found so far. More addictive than angry birds. Get it. You will love it.
0Comment| 577 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 9, 2013
Great game for killing time. I love everything about it. I've tried the other hungry shark games but they just don't compare.
0Comment| 317 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 4, 2013
I am always looking for a new fun free game or puzzle for my kindle fire and this one is fabulous! I love the graphics and amount of stuff to attack and eat. I lf you like hungry shark you will love this one!
0Comment| 515 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 22, 2013
I s amazing. but sude not have to buy the shark. but is a good game. I love the game. hungry. shark. evolution
0Comment| 408 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2012
HUNGRY SHARK EVOLUTION IS A GREAT, FUN GAME WITH AMAZING GRAPHICS AND SOUND. I RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE!
0Comment| 551 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2012
I love this game. its a ton of fun and hard to put down. the tilt controls are so easy l.
0Comment| 315 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 11, 2013
I have an incredibly stressful job and I love to come home to this game. I love the fact that you're playing the game from the shark's perspective…the graphics are good and I love eating the swimmers. I also really love the different marine life that come into play as
0Comment| 542 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse