5.0 out of 5 stars Must Read
This book is a must read for those of us who enjoy being drawn into the story. The characters are true to life and I felt like they were old friends. I laughed and cried right along with them. Every woman deserves to be loved and adored the way Ryan loves Julia. Kahlen Amyes is truly a gifted writer and I am looking forward to reading how this all wraps up.
Published on July 17, 2012 by twilitemom

2.0 out of 5 stars Exhausting!!
I had the hardest time finishing this book. Usually even if the book is crappy, I try to get to the end quickly because firstly, I tend to forget the story line (especially if there's no story line at all) and secondly, because I tell to myself: "You chose and bought this crap so, suck it up!"
With this book however, I could hear myself whining every time I opened my...
Published 15 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 328 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Ryan Addiction!, October 24, 2013
This review is from: The Future of Our Past (The Remembrance Trilogy Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I think i'm in love with Ryan, btw he's perfect! i love this relationship between Ryan & Julia, really [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic trilogy, October 23, 2013
I would give this book 10 stars if I could. This trilogy is one of my favorite trilogies of all the ones I have read! I promise you that you will fall in love with Ryan and Julia! You will want more of them when its over. I will most certainly read every book by Kahlen Aymes after reading this amazing love story! You will be captivated the entire time!!!! A MUST read!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED THIS BOOK, April 28, 2013
I just loved this book and this couple. I couldn't put it down. I can't wait for the third one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love story, April 25, 2013
Can't wait to hear what comes next! I hope their love is strong enough to make it through this tragedy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Love Story, September 30, 2013
This review is from: The Future of Our Past (Paperback)
I read all 3 books last week, simply put they are amazing, just a great love story between the characters it's impossible not to get caught up in the story. Won't be disappaointed all 3 books are that good.

2.0 out of 5 stars Exhausting!!, September 6, 2013
With this book however, I could hear myself whining every time I opened my kindle and for the very first time I really considered getting my money back.
Half of the book is about these two characters saying endless I "love you's" to each other and having pretty dull sex. The other half is about them saying "I love you's" on the phone and missing each other. And I lived a long distance relationship with my now husband for 5 years, so I should have been able to relate to this characters, but as much as I tried, I just couldn't. At one point I was hoping that one of them would die, so there would be something slightly interesting or dramatic or whatever. Anything!
Once I reached the last chapter I started to feel the enormous satisfaction of finally putting this boring ordeal behind me, and then my wish finally came true: something happened, at last! I felt like Moses reaching the promised land, though. By that point, I felt so drained, that I simply couldn't find the courage to put my hands into the second book. The first one sucked the life out of me!!
Honestly, the author should have summarized the first book into one or two chapters (or even skipped it all together) and jumped directly into the second book.
If you're considering on reading this, I would recommend to take this course of action. Just read the book description on Amazon and there you have it, no need to spend 4 dollars and suffer through 334 pages to get to the interesting part of the story. Unless you enjoy the endless exchange of "I love you's" and bodily fluids. In that case, I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, August 29, 2013
A must read! So powerful, full of emotion and raw. I'm so glad I found this book and I can't wait to read the next one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, August 22, 2013
Omg...cliffhanger! Ryan and Julia...love. I stared is series when I won the book on a blog...I thought why not! I have fallen hard! I can't wait to read Don't Forget To Remember Me! my favorite quote from
TFOOP is "If I searched a hundred years, I couldn't find the words to tell you how you make me feel....or how much I love you."

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome read, August 18, 2013
I read this a long time ago as her fanfic but the original work is so much better! I always felt her fanfic characters were just wrong in the story and that they needed their own voice, they got it in this story.

I'm wholeheartedly recommending this book to others and quickly moving onto book 2 "Don't Forget to Remember Me".

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!!!, July 16, 2013
I love this couple and their love story. Their friendship before becoming more was intense and so loving as well. I loved this book.

‹ Previous | 1 2 328 | Next ›