on May 10, 2013
I bought this for my 10 and 11 year old, but my husband and I both ride it too. :) There is a flag attachment to warn drivers of the low rider, but the flag falls off with every sidewalk bump. Children have to wear a helmet. If you brake too hard, or turn while going downhill, you can fall off. But overall, my children and I love it. They ride it everyday, and it never gets boring. I'm glad I bought this toy.
on March 14, 2014
We have a lot of outdoor toys, I mean A LOT. My son loves this toy more than our rip rider, Flash rider, bikes, and razor scooters. I love that it has a break (so he doesn't drag his shoes) and that it comes with a flag! I bought similar flags to zip tie to our rip riders.
on January 8, 2013
Ordered this for our 12 year old granddaughter. She had seen this out in a retail store with her Papaw and wanted it. We ordered 90% of our Christmas on line, so we went to amazon and of course they had it. Free 2 day shipping and it arrived perfectly.
She loves it, has had a great time with it.
on December 28, 2012
This is a really cool toy. My son likes it so far. It works great in the basement lets hope it is as fun outside.
on April 14, 2015
A fantastic buy for kids gifts! Bought 3 and they love them, the quality was awesome and they came already assembled, no work or worries on our part. The best part is that it gets the kids outdoors instead of being indoors playing video games. Buy one, you won't be disappointed!
on November 13, 2014
My son lives this, but don't be fooled. Even though your so low to the ground you can still wreck and get hurt. I would have children wear protective gear like a helmet and knee/elbow pads when riding this board.
on December 28, 2013
My 8 year old active boys is in love! He hasn't gotten off of this thing since Santa left it! He rides it in circles in the house until the rain stops! Would recommend for any active child. Will definitely be purchasing elbow and knee pads as well as a better padded helment!
on March 9, 2016
I love this kneeboard, however, it has broken three times in just 3 years! What happened was, I rode it for 3 or 4 months, when all the sudden I couldn't stear and the brakes didn't work!! I stopped and tryed to stear going very slow but nothing happened. It was all floppy and the breaks did absolutely nothing. When I went slow, it would all the sudden just stop. So, we took it back and got a new one and that one worked perfectly, until about 7 months later the same exact thing happened! But this time I was going down a hill. I got off and ran after it. Once I got it I flipped it over to try to figure out what the problem was. When my dad came home I asked him if he could fix it but he said he couldn't. So, the next day we took it back and got another one. So far this one I have now has been alright but I just hope it continues to work correctly. It could be dangerous if a child was going to go in the path of a car and could not stop or stear.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon July 20, 2014
We have two of these kneeboards primarily used by my 9 year old grandson and 8 year old granddaughter. This item has been a big favorite in the family. The board is fast, makes turns easily and if you loosen the wheels a little, you can make sharper turns. Balance is vital and it is important to stay clear of gutters which, once encountered can cause one to overturn. As a grandmother, I would recommend children using this kneeboard wear a helmet at all times and knee and elbow guards at least until some proficiency is gained through experience and use of the kneeboard.
on January 22, 2014
the only down side of this toy is it's going to wear out a lot of shoes as the child tends to drag their feet behind it but the kids love it.