5.0 out of 5 stars Love!

1.0 out of 5 stars Fit Poorly and Leak Terribly
Published on December 31, 2011 by A. Sterling

1.0 out of 5 stars Fit Poorly and Leak Terribly, December 31, 2011
A. Sterling (Superior, CO USA) - See all my reviews
My son is very skinny and only 23 lbs. I measured him and he should have easily fit in the Small size. Unfortunately, even on the largest snaps, the Smalls cut into his skin on his legs. I ordered the Mediums and they are still tight on his skinny legs. To add to the problems, the two times he has peed in them, they have completely leaked all over his pants. We have now spent $80 on pants that don't fit and don't work. I highly DO NOT recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality, terrible fit, terrible customer service!, July 22, 2012
This review is from: FuzziBunz Trickle Free Trainers (Bee, Small) (Baby Product)
After consulting with the sizing information on the Fuzzibunz website, I selected the size small (18-23 lbs) because my daughter is very petite and weighs a touch over 19 pounds right now, wears a 12 mo size, and is 18 months old- on the young end of the potty training range.
The Fuzzibunz did not fit her AT ALL, they were uncomfortably tight around the legs and waist, so much so that she cried (which is not common for her). Also, when I washed them, the waistband and legbands became really pilled and gnarly looking, so they looked old and crappy before I ever put them on her.
When I wrote to the company to complain, they told me I should have looked at their website's sizing chart and that they only use "averages" for sizing and it was my fault for washing them before I put them on her. (Why should I have been worried? She is a full size below her age range, at the bottom of their weight range, and wearing the same size disposable diapers she was at 9 months old. According to EVERYTHING on their site those training pants should have been a perfect fit! *ALL* THE OTHER TRAINING PANTS OF THE SAME SIZE I BOUGHT FROM OTHER MANUFACTURERS FIT FINE! So, NO, Fuzzibunz, it ISN'T me, IT'S YOU!)
So whatever, I am done with buying anything further from Fuzzibunz and am hopefully going to sell the trainers on ebay.
Do yourself a favor, just DO NOT BUY THESE!

The Kissa's Waterproof 3T Pocket Training Pants, Blue (I have size small in gold) are GREAT! I love them! So are the Blueberry Training Pants, Giraffe, Medium (again size small) ones. But seriously, of all those expensive ones, my daughter likes the Carter's Girls 2-6x Rainbow 2 Pair Pack Training Pant (they come in 18 mo sizes, BTW) training panties the best so I ordered a bunch more. A quarter of the price and they fit like they are supposed to and they don't send me idiotic customer service emails.

Save your money, skip these terrible trainers! I'd select a ZERO STAR review if Amazon would let me!

3.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable fit under clothing, April 22, 2012
We mostly like this pull up version of fuzzibunz, but the fit is so awkward that we rarely use it. It works really well as far as containing accidents, but the placement of the snaps land directly on the hip bones, so any time my son wears jeans or other types of pants that don't have an elastic waist band, the snaps press against his hip bones causing an extremely uncomfortable situation. When we do use this pull up it is at home when he's in his play clothes. I imagine if you had a little girl who wore mostly dresses or if your son wore mostly athletic clothing, you would probably be really happy with this purchase, as it does work really well. It just doesn't fit well under clothing that's not stretchy.

3.0 out of 5 stars good and bad, June 3, 2012
so this diaper did leak at night. the great side to it was that the pullups absorbed the liquid so well my daughter wouln't wake to use the potty. these made her realize when she was wet so she started waking as she was just starting to pee. the fuzzibunz aborbed this little amount of pee and she was able to finish in the bathroom. so now we rarely have a night where she wets the bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, March 25, 2012
I love the FuzziBunz trainers! My little girl isn't quite at the potty training stage, I'm just trying to get her familiar with panties and the potty and whatnot, so she has had several accidents in these, and they hold quite a bit of liquid. We haven't really had any leaking issues. It's also nice that the hips snap on these, so I can take them off of her more easily, and not have the pee-soaked cloth rub on her legs. I plan to buy a few more of these!

1.0 out of 5 stars awful based on material, April 15, 2012
The material on the inside of these pull ups is polyester fleece. They gave my daughter a horrible rash on a hot day due to the sweat they created. Luckily she hadn't actually gone potty in the underwear or the rash would have been much worse.

We now use Kissa's which are also on this site and are 100% cotton.

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't leak, but tight around the legs, February 7, 2012
Great pullup, but the leg holes are very tight around my average sized 4 year old legs. He wears the large. We use it just at night for occasional accidents. There are 2 sets of snaps, so we have it on the bigger one. Absolutely NO leaks & he has had 2 accidents! I would have definitely given this product a 5 star if it fit a little better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!!!!, January 12, 2012
I love this product line. These are so soft on the inside and very cute on the outside. I got a large and its kinda big for my lil girl, but then again she is on the small side. So its not the products fault, but mine in judging size. Overall very happy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Tiny leg holes, April 4, 2012
The pros:
Soft, great designs, easy to use, convenient snaps, roomy seat. I appreciate that you.can buy packs of these, which takes some of the sting out of ordering several pair.
The cons:
Small, no - tiny - leg holes, small waist

My daughtter is by no means large - 25%ile for weight, 95%ile for height, but the M were way, way tight.

Washed them, tried them on, put in donation box. $18 blown :(

The alternative for us are the Imse Vimse training pants. More accurate sizing, incredibly soft, don't leak....

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Potty Training Diaper!, November 20, 2011
My daughter loves these! She calls them her Bee Undies and refuses to wear anything else. I like that they do not leak easily and that she knows when she is wet. I went with the size chart and bought her a medium but even on the largest setting they do not fit her legs when you slip them on. You have to leave the legs unfastened and clip them once they are totally on. I will go with the large for her next time.

FuzziBunz Trickle Free Trainers (Bee, Small)
$19.95 $9.98