4.0 out of 5 stars Adventure for the Furry-Eared
Amelia Ritner's Fuzzy Business starts out very well with a likeable heroine, whose problems (having cat genes) complicate her life, expose her to loneliness and limit her career choices. That is a situation with which many of us can identify, for whatever reason besides having furry ears and a tail.

After becoming the witness of a crime and a target of attack,...
Published 17 months ago by The Kindle Book Review

3.0 out of 5 stars Great light reading. Little predictable.
Fuzzy business is humorous novel that fashions itself more as a sitcom than a mystery novel. It's a neat concept with interesting characters and puts them in a situation of a murder mystery.

Published 17 months ago by MoonlightVixen

4.0 out of 5 stars Adventure for the Furry-Eared, July 1, 2013
This review is from: Fuzzy Business (Kindle Edition)

After becoming the witness of a crime and a target of attack, things start to move along for the cat girl. I must confess that I was not quite so enthralled with one of the male characters in the book. Our heroine spends much of the book on the run with a guy who is hardly romantic material, while - at least in my view - she doesn't get enough time with the hot fellow she's more interested in. (Just like reality, that.)

Overall, I liked the conversational style. The heroine's point of view - her voice - comes across as authentic.

This is pleasant light summer reading, amusing and undemanding, especially if you like genuinely nice, almost naïve heroines and lots of escaping and danger.

Mary Moya (The Kindle Book Review)
The Kindle Book Review received this book in exchange for an independent, fair and honest review. We are not associated with the author or Amazon in any way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, July 4, 2013
This review is from: Fuzzy Business (Kindle Edition)
All I ask from a book is to be entertained and this book definitely entertained me! I did not once feel like I was bored and wished the author would get to the point! I love the fact that the end of the book was not rushed and all was resolved! I will look forward to seeing more from this Author!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great light reading. Little predictable., June 29, 2013
This review is from: Fuzzy Business (Paperback)

Pro's: the characters are unique, well detailed and interesting. The dialogue is witty and funny and you are sure to get a good chuckle over the protagonist's thoughts. There are geek-references galore that will appeal to the geeky reader.

Con's: the plot is sadly predictable, and seems almost like an after thought. There is a lot of detail and emphasis on the relationships between the three main characters of the story. But when it comes to the plot, I was left wanting. There are several plot holes and inconsistancies with the story.

Overall, this is a great first publication. I encourage the author to make more editions and/or sequels, which I am sure will explain the plot better. Many people who are into geek-culture and fan fiction will appreciate this novel and I do encourage it's purchase for the low price you can get it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ready for the sequel??, May 28, 2013
This review is from: Fuzzy Business (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It walks the line of many genres...I was intrigued, eager to turn the page and couldn't wait to see what happened next. Interesting combo of action, sci-fi, mystery, and even a hint of comedy and romance. The quick wit and humor made me giggle out loud more than once. And the cover art is just awesome. Way to go, Miss Ritner. Sequel coming I hope?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little read!, October 29, 2013
This review is from: Fuzzy Business (Paperback)
What a neat idea... Humans spliced with DNA from animals becoming the newest minority in the United States. A girl getting by and trying to stay out of trouble. I love the way Ritner painted the protagonist as completely normal... just a cat-person who gets kidnapped. (cat-napped?) This little book reads fast and kept me entertained the whole way through.

It's a welcome break from the newest craze of dystopian novels or vampire novels... this is something different, refreshing and worth reading

4.0 out of 5 stars Once I skipped genre determination, I loved it!, September 30, 2013
This review is from: Fuzzy Business (Kindle Edition)
The humanimal element, I'll admit, threw me off a bit when I started the novel. It's something I'd suggest just becomes more part of the setting in the author's future works.

That was my kvetch. Once I got into the actual story, I loved it. We're not exactly sure who we can trust, or what's happening next, regardless of how charming or heavily armed a potential ally might be. The drama keeps up until the end, and you can not only understand the main character's reactions but also empathize with them the whole way through.

Definitely worth a weekend read! And I can't wait to see what the author writes next.

4.0 out of 5 stars what I think, July 7, 2013
This review is from: Fuzzy Business (Kindle Edition)
Okay...I will be to the point. This is a engrossing read..due to it being short I choose to read this on my commuter flight (6 hour aprox) I thoroughly enjoyed this read and liked how romance in strange ways can be found....I can see pontential more many more short stories

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun story..., November 21, 2013
This review is from: Fuzzy Business (Kindle Edition)
As a person who is into organized crime stories and the history as well, I found this to be entertaining, but had a hard time trying to believe the characters. I mean I have to say, I find the entire story to be wild and the main character is quite fun. The way things progress is kind of cheezy and cheap, but when reading it I could feel the author's passion. The author really put a lot into this book and did everything possible to make it work. For that, I applaud Amelia Ritner, she will eventually put out something that everyone will be talking about. I guess this can be labeled a "Furry" story. All in all it was entertaining.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever, July 3, 2013
This review is from: Fuzzy Business (Kindle Edition)
That was the most romantic, suspense, and mysterious book I have ever read highly recommend it to people who like books

4.0 out of 5 stars but kind of fun, easy read, September 10, 2014
This review is from: Fuzzy Business (Kindle Edition)
A little sophomoric, but kind of fun, easy read.

Fuzzy Business
Fuzzy Business by Amelia Ritner (Paperback - May 17, 2013)
$7.95 $6.97