Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: G.I. Extreme Cold Weather Polyester Underwear Bottoms
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 7, 2010
I bought the bottoms for my husband who is 6'2" and they only went half way up his behind. I bought a large which is his correct size but they just weren't long enough. It's too bad because they were thick and looked really nice. I wouldn't recommend these bottoms for a tall person.
on November 12, 2013
For those that are constantly out in severe cold. These are for you. They are very warm and the wicking ability is great. Used these for years now and they do what they are supposed to. You will stay warm.
on January 13, 2014
We live in the Northeast part of the U.S. which means a short cycling season for those of us who love to ride. Much of the time it is not foul weather or ice slicked roads that keeps us from rolling out but the cold. We have really good outer gear that we like but knew that the base layer would make the diffrence between heading out for the day or sitting inside. The silk stuff we currently use works great but we wanted to push the envelope and see just how cold it could get and still be comfortable. We also did not want to bother with the expense of heated gear so we decided to try this product.

We went out today, temps ranged between the mid 40's to low 50 degree range. Instead of our heavy weight outer gear we wore our mid weight stuff (mesh jackets with liner in a tee shirt and fleece pants) over this product. That is it. The base layer preformed beautifully. We were dry, comfortable and most importantly warm. Today was supposed to be a short two hour trip but we ended up staying out all day. When we got home and peeled out of our clothes the tee were damp but the Poly was bone dry as was our skin. Love it.

We are not finished yet. We are waiting for temps in the 30 degree range and will try the product under our heavy gear. I am confident that it will work just fine. Stay tuned.
on January 3, 2011
The legs are a bit too long for me but very warm. I need the extra warmth because of working in a cool area and have poor circulation in one leg due to previous blood clots. This product really fits the bill. I am about to order another pair.
on January 2, 2014
I am 5/10, 130 lbs, and the small is too small. I recommend ordering a size up.
It is a very warm garment, although there is not much give in it.
on January 30, 2015
Wonderful item!! Worth their weight in gold. My husband works outdoors in winter weather here in the Midwest where temps get below zero. He said when he wore these with temps in the teens that they were the only thing he's worn that keep his legs and ankles warm in boots. He was frostbitten before this purchase. True to size as well.
on January 31, 2013
when i received these bottoms, I didnt expect much because polypro is plastic basically. I dont blame the seller for the quality. These pants do not flex with your movement and they were a bit snug on the legs. The one great thing about these is they make a great wind block. I bought these mainly for warmth but they are not flexible enough to move with your body. they kept puklling on my knees. They also make me sweat but its no different than wearing a plastic trash bag. The vender sent them very quickly and I was pleased at the quick response. i just did not like the quality and flexibility. I wish they made a really warm pair of these undergarments that was really warm and breathed.
on November 18, 2014
I had to immediately post a review of the Gi bottoms. Quick summary so you understand the importance of these pants: I live in Alaska, and the place I specifically live in gets 80 mph and up wind surges, where sitting inside you hear the windows being smashed by wind and the windows are creaking and roaring. The wind is super fast and can blow you down the street. Also, the temperature is around -30 F and on below -50 F, which isn't bad. These occurrences are almost daily, especially in the winter time. So, hopefully you see what "extreme weather" these pants can take.

I went outside, the wind blowing the temperature well below 0 F, with a shirt (jacket, top outer wear, etc.), and super thin pajama bottoms. You know the type that you get for $5 at Walmart or something, that you feel if you pulled a little on them, they would tear? Well, that was basically what pajama pants I was wearing. Lets not exclude these bad boys on top. I walked outside, ears burning like a mother. I had to stand outside for a few minutes as I brought our weenie dogs outside to potty, so I was out for 10 or 15 minutes (the dogs were running over the snow and trying to not blow away). The whole time I was out there, I felt warm. The pants were amazing! I felt a soft little breeze, so little that it actually felt good. Honestly, I felt I was getting warmer as I stood out there, not colder!

I highly recommend these to anyone needing super extreme cold weather protection. I will try these out when I have to go hunt, I don't have any doubt these will not keep me warm.... maybe a little too warm though. Best 40 bucks I have ever spent. Got a pants and shirt for my Father for Christmas, so I will get his opinion when he wears 'em.

A down side- They are a little tight, but I would rather have these pants tight than baggy, as you most likely will put them under clothes, not over.

Positives- Warm and soft. Not itchy, so look somewhere else if you want itchy.
-There is a penis whole in the front, so if you are a guy, you have good thoughts for your buddy. If your a woman, you can sow it up if you don't like it, but I don't really notice it, even when facing into the wind.
-Covers all of legs and hips/torso. May go up to your belly button.

I wear XL womens clothes that hang baggy (don't like clingy clothes), and I bought a Medium in these, and they fit just fine.

If you have any questions, ring them by me, I will try to answer ASAP.
on November 25, 2012
this is a good product--very warm--used it this wknd on the farm (temps in 30's)---but it runs a little on small side-----order a size larger than you think you need
on April 30, 2016
These bottomsare nice in the warmth category. I can bearly get my foot (size 12) through and they are form fitting and give a little. For the last 20 years I have bought American made Polypro underwear with no problem in fit and wear. I am a size large with thighs and buttocks. With these foreign made items such as these and indera you should order the next size up.That is why I bought only one pair.