5.0 out of 5 stars My Thoughts on this book, September 28, 2012
This review is from: G.I. Joe - Snake Eyes: Declassified (V. 1) (Hardcover)
Honestly maybe before I turned 11, I've never heard of Snake Eyes. But eventually, I saw him in action on t.v. in G.I. Joe Renegades and instantly became interested. So when I found this book on Amazon, I thought that it might be cool to find out a little more than I already know from G.I. Joe Classics from IDW Publishings. I read the entire thing in 4 hours the day I got it and LOVED every picture, struggle, fight, and the fact that it showed what happened to his face! I even loved how Snake Eyes and Scarlett meet and got closer, rather than Scarlett and Duke ( Sorry Duke, I love you and all, but you guys just don't fit. Snake Eyes and Scarlett loved each othe from day one!!! ). It even shows my favorite villans, Cobra Commander without the mask!, Baroness, and even Zartan (Plus Firefly, but he's seriously not my favorite.). Anyway, amazing book and I still reread it almost everyday. Thumbs up.

5.0 out of 5 stars The BF Loved It, March 16, 2011
This review is from: G.I. Joe - Snake Eyes: Declassified (V. 1) (Hardcover)
I bought this as a gift for my bf's birthday. Snake Eyes is his favorite character in the GI Joe series. He said the thing he liked best about the novel was that it really helped flesh out the character's back story with previously unreleased information. He also really liked the art style and said it was very well done. He's difficult to please, but this gift hit the mark.

5.0 out of 5 stars GI Joe Snake Eyes Declassified, June 6, 2013
This review is from: G.I. Joe - Snake Eyes: Declassified (V. 1) (Hardcover)
Love it! I've been so excited to read this comic and I finally was able to score one! Yo Joe!!

G.I. Joe - Snake Eyes: Declassified (V. 1)
G.I. Joe - Snake Eyes: Declassified (V. 1) by Brandon Jerwa (Hardcover - January 30, 2007)
Used & New from: $124.99