Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Color: Olive DrabChange

on February 18, 2012
"Military style" and military quality are two unique things. This is only the former.

Grommet came out second trip to the laundry-mat, leaving a gaping tear that is only going to get bigger with each trip. Material is thin, even with laundry duty this will likely not last a year.
0Comment24 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 24, 2011
A great replacement for the standard army issued laundry bag that was given to me in Basic training. I use it all the time here in Afghanistan
on March 31, 2015
It seems like, with each one I buy, it lasts a shorter and shorter time. My first one lasted me almost 10 years, the first 4 of which were in the military actually traveling around being rough with equipment. When that one finally couldn't be fixed anymore, got a new one which lasted about a year. Now, lately, they are barely lasting 6 months. The metal grommets are failing in the first week and the ties slowly tear the top apart. Will be looking into a different brand this time around. I emailed the company about it, they didn't care. Just got a generic form letter response back.
on June 3, 2014
Anyone who is in Afghanistan knows that turning a laundry bag in to the laundry point is almost certain destruction of a nylon or mesh bag. This one is a heavy duty canvas and it can take those plywood shelves and being tossed about. I got one and got one for my guy and we've both sent them in at least a dozen times and not a single problem. No holes, snags, broken strings, nada. The worst they managed to do was fade it. It also helps that they know they belong to us the minute we walk through the door because we are apparently the only two that have them. They are pretty stiff the first few times, but they soften up a bit after a few rounds through the nuclear wash cycles.
on February 25, 2010
This is the best Laundry Bag I have found. It is 100% Cotton and of a heavy grade material.
on October 16, 2012
Bought this to use as a (wait for it...) LAUNDRY BAG!!!! Appears to be very well made, it's actually thicker and tougher feeling than the one I was issued in the Army but then the one I was issued is 24 years old so it's a bit softer now (but still as sturdy as ever!). The stitching is all good and the tie strings feel like they'll last as well. It's been through several washes since I purchased it and still no signs of wear so for ~$9 you really can't go wrong.
on March 20, 2014
Just as advertised. Sturdy construction and material, better that most of the bags I have bought from retail stores. Size is perfect, holds a large amount of clothes inside. Love the coyote brown color ... may get an olive green bag for my color clothes. No complaints.
on April 5, 2010
just got it in. it has bin treated with water repellent. light waight but durable. put my 30 pound dog in it & lift her up. didnt see or hear anything bad. this a great laundry bag. thinking of getting couple more for other things.
11 comment8 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 14, 2012
No better than a bag purchased at a local store. Straps snapped after 3 uses and 2 washes. Bag tore along seam on 3rd use. Looks nice enough.
on October 25, 2014
I can tell you the truth that this will last. I use these bags in Afghanistan and they have not failed me yet. The laundry personnel here treat every bag rough so quality of the bag is put to the test when I turn in my laundry. 30 washes later it's still going strong. Yes it will be a bit stiff when you get it but a few washes later it will be more pliable. The color is a A+ cause when it comes to finding your bag its easy to spot in the whole pile.

See 1 answered question