Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on November 19, 2011
Very nice watch at a good price. It has many nice features like the dual time and multiple alarms. The only feature of the watch that is a little dissapointing was the light. It lights up the analog hands, but you can't see the digital numbers. I am still happy with the purchase.
on December 2, 2012
This watch looks great. The shiny black band has stayed shiny and new looking after some reasonable wear and the face of the watch looks as bright and colorful as when it was new.

The watch doesn't seem to have lost any time since I got it, although I haven't measured it to the second.

The illumination is nothing special and the digital times and readings are not as bright as could be, but as a fashion item to be admired by others and the owner this gets much positive attention.

This is one of my favorite Casios (but I love them all) because of the blues and purples. All of the functions work but are not used much.

I wear this watch band on the last set of holes, and it sits very comfortably on my wrist. I get good comments regularly when I wear it.

D
on August 5, 2014
After a few months with this watch, I can honestly say that it is one of the best investments I have made! Casio makes a very durable watch and it can honestly withstand anything. The instructions are clear and quick to understand. (**the watch is big so consider that when making your purchase**). The back light on it is bright and clear during the darkest hours and you have the luxury of using analog or digital, depending on your preference! All in all, you get a lot of bang for your buck with this watch and it is well worth the price!
on April 26, 2016
This watch is awesome. I'm a girl, so the photo shows the size of the watch on my wrist. Now, it's a big watch. But for anyone, even girls, who like watches that have a big face will like this watch. Also, the backlight, is not a backlight. It's an actual light that sits under the 6 o'clock. So it only illuminates the analog face. Just don't buy this watch, if you don't like big faced watches or purple on a watch. Other than that, you will definitely enjoy this watch. I purchased this about 3 weeks ago and have enjoyed wearing it since.
review image
on February 20, 2015
I get so many compliments. Ive owned this watch for over a year now and its still awesome. I managed to get a scratch on the glass somehow, but its hardly noticeable. As a girl people ask why I wear such a big watch, but when its this one all i have to do is show them and they understand.
on May 29, 2014
My son wanted his first watch and look around and landed on this. Arrived early. In mint condition. Came in a watch tin. With directions. He loves this watch and has many compliments on it. He cant wait to order another. Ill definitely be using this seller again.
on June 27, 2015
The watch is really nice looking. It has a nice big face for those of us with big rist. I had to send mine back however the hands would not sync with the digital time. Followed the directions to the T and still couldn't get it to work. Maybe I just got a bad egg.
on January 15, 2015
AWESOME LOOKING WATCH!!!! Only a few drawbacks, the buttons don't sense quite well, it is a bit bulky, hard to set it to the right time, and the tiny orange light is just a piece of garbage that shouldn't be there at all
on December 26, 2013
Purchased for my brother who loves wearing blue/purple/turquoise. He absolutely loves the watch and wears it often. I have two other G-Shock watches, one of which is 6 years old and lasted through 3 years of military deployments. I would highly recommend purchasing this.
on January 1, 2014
Not only is this watch strong, it also looks great. Very bright colors and bold look. The 4 buttons on this watch are a nice color of purple. Legit watch. I have always been satisfied with Casio and G-Shock watches.