5.0 out of 5 stars A good looking watch.
An attention getter for sure. Look for the military style G-shock GA series if you want something more understated.
These series of G-shock failed to have a properly designed LED backlight. The standard yellow LED that comes in every one of the GA-series is only meant to illuminate the hands of the watch, not the numbers on the LCD. This is unfortunate as I use these...
Published on July 25, 2011 by BIS

3.0 out of 5 stars Eye catching watch
This watch is very "eye catching" - not only does it have the purple face with bright blue accents, but the case and strap are "glossy", not "flat"; this may actually be objectionable for some - especially the strap. This is a very large watch - it would look out of place on most women and men with smaller wrists and does not easily slide under a long sleeve cuff; also,...
Published on October 30, 2011 by Mostly Harmless

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic watch, July 6, 2013
I think this is one of the best looking watches because it stands out. You will get the watch because you like the looks really nice.i likened this watch because it was nice when I had the same color shirt it would go together. I recommend this watch because it will not dis point

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 15, 2013
SirStephen Stanley (Park Forest, Illinois, USA) - See all my reviews
I got this as a graduation gift for my son, its so nice and easy to use I want to keep it for myself! Great watch, I'll definitely be getting another soon

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, March 26, 2013
I would buy this watch 10 times over. Eveytime I wear this people ask me where i got it from

5.0 out of 5 stars G shock, September 10, 2012
I am not a watch fan but I order this watch and seems to be that I don't want to take it off it took a bit to set it up but I give it a 5 star

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cool watch. Could be a little cooler.., June 1, 2012
Seller shipped really fast and I received exactly what I ordered. The watch looks great and I've received many compliments. I just wish Casio would have put just a little bit extra thought into this product. The lighting looks cool but doesn't help with anything except being able to see the hands in the dark. If they could have back-lit the LCD this watch would be really rockin'. Still cool though. Buy it for the looks and so you know what time it is but don't expect much else..

4.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING WATCH, May 2, 2012
I got this watch, and wow it looks great.
It's a great eye catcher, and it is performing very well so far.
My only complaint is that the manual isn't very detailed, but you'll get it eventually

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy watch, December 2, 2012
This watch looks great. The shiny black band has stayed shiny and new looking after some reasonable wear and the face of the watch looks as bright and colorful as when it was new.

The watch doesn't seem to have lost any time since I got it, although I haven't measured it to the second.

The illumination is nothing special and the digital times and readings are not as bright as could be, but as a fashion item to be admired by others and the owner this gets much positive attention.

This is one of my favorite Casios (but I love them all) because of the blues and purples. All of the functions work but are not used much.

I wear this watch band on the last set of holes, and it sits very comfortably on my wrist. I get good comments regularly when I wear it.

D

5.0 out of 5 stars g shock purple and blue, September 2, 2012
So....Im a girl flying and I got this for my boyfriend.. Hesitant at first since it had purple in it...but he was sooo surprised it and says its his favorite one. (he has 4 other g shocks) Girl friend pat on the back!...since i got it for him i can't really say all the special features it has but it looks even better in person if that helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch., November 25, 2011
This is a great watch. I've owned a few G-Shock watches before, and this model particularly lives up to the high standards of G-Shock.
What I like in particular is the purple/blue/black color tone. This is a tone I've never seen in a watch, and I like it. I also like the practicality of the many functions, such as the stop watch~which I use regularly while at the gym, timer, and the 24 hour time telling mode. The lighting feature is really neat!
The function I don't use is the alarm, because I can't hear the chime unless you're wearing the watch~as I would use it to rise in the morning, and the alarm ring is also short, and so I find the alarm useless. And the last thing I don't care for is that the watch band seems to get scuffed rather easily. I'm not sure what it is I scrape against, but it does scuff.

If you like G-Shocks, then you will not be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love the look and fit of this watch, October 13, 2014
Michelle Choate "michbev" (Plymouth, MA United States) - See all my reviews
I love the look and fit of this watch. I love the Casion Baby G's, but find the wristband on those to be a bit snug. This fits great. The big face and color are very nice. My only complaint is that the design of the face makes it really hard to tell time in low light situations, even when you turn on the light inside the watch. The light itself does not stay on nearly long enough. But because the face has that sideways "Y" element graphic on it, you cannot distinguish the first and second hands of the watch from that graphic element. I'm really surprised none of the people designing the watch considered that might be a problem. It certainly looks cool; perhaps that was the main priority.

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›