Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on July 25, 2011
An attention getter for sure. Look for the military style G-shock GA series if you want something more understated.
These series of G-shock failed to have a properly designed LED backlight. The standard yellow LED that comes in every one of the GA-series is only meant to illuminate the hands of the watch, not the numbers on the LCD. This is unfortunate as I use these watches mostly at night.
Still, it is a good watch which should last me for a long time.

PS: Be careful with the high-luster finish, it is very shiny and can be scratched if you are not careful.
review image
on April 16, 2012
I find the multiple time zones relatively useless for daily activity. However, it looks amazing and is comfortable once you realize the best strap length. I basically bought it for the looks and dang does it look amazing. I was disappointed it didn't have a built in compass or thermometer but hey those can be bought easily and cheaply (not built in).
It keeps time well I have mine pretty close to the actual time its only off by a second or two. I have semi small wrists and this watch still fits well and doesn't look MASSIVE like I thought it would. Overall the price is for eye candy and an accurate time, and not much more. But it is a beauty....
review image
on August 4, 2011
the watch is great. the only thing i would change is the orange color illumination. honestly thought it was going to glow that greensh color like another g-shock i have
on August 11, 2012
This is a great watch that is very "on trend" in many ways, yet speaks to some of the classic stylings of the g-shock brand, so I think it will be fashionable for many years. This is my third g-shock, I have had it for three days, and is probably already my favorite. The color combination really works, even though the purple/sort of aqua blue highlights might seem a bit atypical. I really like the shiny black finish on the band/case, it is more subtle than you might expect but helps the watch feel a bit dressier than other g-shocks with a matte finish. The watch is big, which I like, but not heavy. I don't have the largest wrist, but it doesn't feel absurdly big. It is easy to tell the time, unlike some g-shock ani-digitals. I really like the design overall, so much that I think I want one of the white versions!
on February 1, 2012
This watch is absolutely fantastic, I love it!!

It's fairly scratch resistant, I work mostly with my hands and usually end up doing a lot of manual labor so most watches I wear get paint, scratches, and banged up pretty bad. This thing has not got a single scratch on it yet. I was impressed to see that after two months I still haven't scratched the face of the watch, its been hit quite a few times.

The watch looks amazing, I bought this watch for looks more than anything because I wanted something that would stand out and boy, does this baby stand out. I get endless compliments on how nice this watch looks and where can people pick one up.

I hardly ever take this watch off, its on every time I work out, during work, sleep, everything. Not a single complaint on it here, its always comfortable just sitting on my wrist.

My only gripe against this watch is the light only illuminates the analog portion of the watch so it is hard to read the digital face at night (Hard, not impossible).

I would recommend this watch to anybody that wants a nice looking watch as well as a practical one.
on September 2, 2012
So....Im a girl flying and I got this for my boyfriend.. Hesitant at first since it had purple in it...but he was sooo surprised it and says its his favorite one. (he has 4 other g shocks) Girl friend pat on the back!...since i got it for him i can't really say all the special features it has but it looks even better in person if that helps.
on October 30, 2011
This watch is very "eye catching" - not only does it have the purple face with bright blue accents, but the case and strap are "glossy", not "flat"; this may actually be objectionable for some - especially the strap. This is a very large watch - it would look out of place on most women and men with smaller wrists and does not easily slide under a long sleeve cuff; also, it is relatively heavy. The digital displays can be hard to see. Also, the light provides only minimal illumination. Being a Casio, I anticipate great accuracy (I have had it only a month, so have inadequate "data" to rate the accuracy of this particular model).
on June 13, 2015
The watch size (diameter) is a real put off (too big), but I didn't take off any stars for that, because it's really subjective.

I have 2 high quality fully digital g-shock watches. I wanted an analogue/digital one, so I purchased this. I was immediately turned off by the plastic/glossy finish of the housing and band of the watch. The band seemed overly cheap. The numbers were barely legible even in good light conditions.

The only reason I wouldn't give this 0 stars (even if i could) is because it looks pretty. So if you want your watch purely for style points, and are willing to suffer for your style, this might be for you.
on October 9, 2015
These watches are well worth the high price tag. I own five of them so far and they all still work to this day (the oldest being 7 years old.) I really love the feel of this watch on my wrist. Although I will caution others that it is a fairly large watch face so if you have small arms/wrists you may want to keep shopping. It has several functions that make it really cool like the alarm clock, stop watch, and timer to name a few. These are as functional as they are stylish and I highly recommend them!
on January 6, 2012
This watch is the bomb. Colours are vivid and the black is shiny. The watch is well built like any other G-shock. when u set the digital time the analog hands move to the exact time, this is a good feature but was not in the product description.The only issue i have actually is the light for watch does not illuminate the whole digital display. It makes it a little harder to tell the time in the night. But i will buy this watch again if i have to with no regret.