5.0 out of 5 stars No regrets here.
Published 11 months ago by Bacilon

3.0 out of 5 stars What others have said
I really liked the watch but the poor contrast of the time gradually became annoying. One review I read the poster stated that they liked it too but that the illumination needed to be worked on and I would later agree. The light but button is something from he 80s. A little incandescent like light the does not show the time in the dark at all. The manufacturer needs to...
Published 10 months ago by Delvin Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars No regrets here., January 18, 2014
Bacilon (Springfield, Missouri) - See all my reviews
This review is from: G-SHOCK Men's GA-100 Neon Highlights Watch (Watch)
Very nice watch, picture doesn't come close to holding one in your hand, wearing one on your wrist. Beautiful contrast between the green hands and black background, definitely not a boys watch, this watch is big, but very good looking. The 5 minute markers could ve had a green dot for maximum visibility, but that's a minor gripe. Nice light illuminates dial and hands but not LCD's, LCD's have low contrast at some angles, but better than being too bright and distracting in my opinion. Solid mineral glass face. Excellent stop watch functions, more alarms than I need, easy to set time and date, if you like Casio G Shock watches, this one doesn't disappoint.

4.0 out of 5 stars I can see it!, October 24, 2014
Harry Neevus (West Hills, CA United States) - See all my reviews
So, you wanna buy a watch? There are only 750,921 choices out there and some are good. This particular watch purchase was made based on a few criteria. Looks, function, durability and price. At under $100, it does what it needs to do reliably and looks good doing it. It's not the friendliest watch to set up and program but if you've owned these kinds of watches before or are even moderately adventurous, you'll figure it out through trial and error. The tiny manual that comes with has the look and feel of a Cracker Jacks prize and while somewhat useful, lacks the straight-forward step by step programming info you'd like it to have. Just do it anyway. You'll find you're better at this then you thought. Once set up, you're golden. The bright green hands show up well against the face making it much easier to read than my previous, 3 times more expensive watch with the faulty $50 band that seemed so cool when I bought it. Casio watches have been on my wrist for nearly 40 years (yeah, I'm THAT old) and frankly, I have always been satisfied with the quality. I tend to be rough on watches and the G-Shock line holds up well to door knobs, rocks, slip & falls and other daily abuse I generate. I still have a 10+ year old Casio Solar Watch that still functions. In fact, I can't kill it! I have lower expectations for this one but hey, now I have choices... So do you. Choose wisely.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, March 12, 2014
once the band broke in to my wrist shape it was very comfortable to wear and looks great. I love the black and green combo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, December 22, 2013
Got this watch as a Christmas present for my husband and I like it. The black with green arms looks really nice together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome sauce, November 24, 2014
This watch kicks ass!! My wife says I look more like Channing Tatum now. I had a pack of wolves cower as I moved past. And i can hear women moisten when they catch a glimpse of my watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch- easy to set time because you just have ..., July 17, 2014
Very nice watch- easy to set time because you just have to pick your time zone and everything automatically updates. Looks good, is lightweight, comfortable, and durable. Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, January 28, 2014
This is the best G Shock you can buy IMO. I just wish the LED was green too that's the only thing I would change.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, February 10, 2014
really nice watch. I get a ton of complements on it. I like the contrast of the black and green.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I ever wanted in a tough work watch.24, November 6, 2014
This is an amazingly beautiful watch. I fell in love with this watch after seeing Jack wearing it in 24 . I enjoy wearing it. Digital displays are easy to read but other reviews are correct that in low light they can be tough to read. Nevertheless, the light illuminates the analog hands just fine and if you can't read analog you should get a purely digital watch. For me, it's perfect. The light is good enough to light up the hands of the watch. Toughest watch I have ever owned. This watch is easy to set if you can read, and follow directions. It is really light and comfortable for its size .

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome looking watch, September 30, 2014
Awesome looking watch. I absolutely love it. Most of the time digital displays are easy to read but other reviews are correct that in low light they can be tough to read. However, the light illuminates the hands just fine and if you can't read analog time get a purely digital watch. For me, it's perfect.

G-SHOCK Men's GA-100 Neon Highlights Watch