Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Band Color: Green CamoChange

on February 2, 2015
This watch was kept in the box from the purchase, and only now realized a defect, and so I am writing to protest. There is a color difference between the watch case and the bracelet (see photo). I'm disappointed. I am in Brazil, but if I were in the United States return the watch. I wonder if I can make the change in a representative Casio in Brazil.
review image review image
on September 12, 2014
REALLY pissed that there was no tracking on the shipping for something over $100. However, It got here in 10 days and the watch is as described and exactly what i wanted. Looks GREAT, a little darker than the picture suggests, (Grayer). Overall very happy with the watch. Its got all the bells and whistles. REALLY simple to use and anyone I'm pretty sure my 9 year-old little brother could figure out how to set the alarm on this watch(he doesn't have an engineering Degree).^^
on July 28, 2014
LIKE THE WATCH. DON'T LIKE THE ENGINEERING DEGREE YOU NEED TO SET IT TO 24 HOUR TIME.OTHER GSHOCKS AREN"T THAT DIFFICULT , I HAVE HAD A FEW.
on December 19, 2014
I like the product except I didn't realize it was a British version in Bars instead of meters etc other than that its all good. .
on December 16, 2014
Nice watch alittle bigger than the other 6900 styles . Is a lot more complicated than my other Gshocks an I have 7. Still haven't figured out military time or acouple other functions. Stopwatch is very accurate , the light doesn't stay on long when you press the G maybe for a second vs other 6900 styles which the backlight stays on for about 2 seconds . One main thing I really didn't like was the Camo on the band of the watch is slighty different from the camo on the face of the watch
on December 19, 2014
Purchased this for my boyfriend for Christmas, he is a G-Shock guy. I totally love the color, my brother-in-law really liked it, now hopefully my boyfriend will love it as well.
on March 28, 2015
Watch is awesome but wrong color, I am in the army and I got a grey one making me look like I am in the airforce, would please like my issue fixed
on November 8, 2014
This is my first G-shock and I love it! Shipping was fast too and included tracking number.
on October 29, 2014
great watch as always the G-shock is the best watch out there FOR ME...5 stars...
on November 15, 2014
I love it but it is a Christmas present, hopefully he will love it too.