Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: G-Shock Ana-digi World Time Black Dial Men's watch #GA110-1B
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on April 22, 2012
This G Shock is the perfect combination of analog + digital, but also of rugged toughness + style. It's a big watch...if you have small hands/wrists, it will look BIG on you. However, it's very lightweight and comfortable to wear. It has all the 'standard' features you'd expect in a G Shock digital, plus the tachymeter...if you ever want/need/use that feature.
The analog hands and metallic accents give almost a more 'dressed up' look, but this is definitely not a 'dress watch'. The reverse face...light numbers over dark background...are very readable inside and outside. No issues there. The only issue is the LED light...only the analog hands are readable with this light on. It wasn't a big deal...I still used the alarm feature with no problems. If you need to do multiple, complex functions on your watch...in total darkness...then this is probably a deal-breaker for you. If you just need need to see what time it is, or hit the snooze on the alarm, the light is just fine.
I've had this in the pool, in the sand, in the ocean, and banged it against walls. It still works flawlessly, and looks amazing. By far my favorite G Shock I've ever owned. Well worth the money I paid for it ($103).
I love this watch!
on March 17, 2015
What a stunning timepiece. I have owned many G Shock watches over the years. I purchased my first in Japan in the late 1980's or early 1990'. I had not seen them in the US yet. The first time I ever saw one was in a Japanese high end department store and purchased it on the spot. Since then I have always owned at least 2 at a time (I have 4 right now that I wear). I like to have one that is "dressy" and one that is fun. This has become my new "dressy" G-Shock.

This watch has a stunning black low profile look which to me makes it "dressy." The hands and hour markers are silver but they do not stand out, it really looks all black.

The light a stunning golden color (a first for me on a G-Shock) but does not do a great job. It is difficult reading the analog time in the dark with the light and the digital display is sadly non-existent in the dark.

I really didn't buy this watch for the functions, I was looking for a big, good looking G-Shock and this is it. That said it has the standard alarm, timer, stopwatch, countdown timer, and 24 hour time which is nice.

All in all if you are looking for a good looking, big G-Shock you can wear in shorts, jeans and a t-shirt or proudly with a business suit, or to a wedding or any semi-formal event this watch works well and looks good.
on November 21, 2014
It is a gshock, but there are some issues.
It isn't too comfortable to wear. "Subjective" of course. The light is pretty useless and cannot be read at a glance. The LCD mini dials are pretty ineffective to use or read. Casio could improve this watch and make it perfect. For now It is a failed attempt. Hope they continue to try to get it right. If they do I'll buy another. But as of now I have only worn this watch once, but not ever twice.
on April 30, 2016
I ordered this watch for my brother in the military. The dial looks sort of blue in the pictures but its actually black in person and looks incredible. My brother told me that all of his platoon buddies admire the watch and have asked if he would be interested in selling it to them. The comfort level on the watch is outstanding, with a quality strap and finish. This watch is so nice that I will be ordering another one to wear at my civilian job.
on July 2, 2015
Fantastic watch! the brushed black finish on it looks very sleek. It's big and flashy but at the same time it's low key. I wear it all the time and have received many compliments on it. The LED light really looks cool at night. I couldn't have asked for a better piece. Great purchase!
on December 17, 2012
i love this watch it looks real nice. want to buy another one in a different color. would recommend to anyone considering buying
on October 21, 2014
Had I paid $120, I would've returned it and given it one star. I paid $89 so I get what I pay for.
G-Shocks are notorious for being difficult to read. This model is no exception, although I bought it because the photo shows decent contrast between the hands and the background. I have to angle it just right in normal lighting just to read the time. The digital readings are no better - worse, in fact.
The lighting is USELESS. It illuminates nothing you need to see (including the hands). Why would the digital readings not be illuminated? (Seems that technology was perfected decades ago.) In the dark, check your cell phone for the time/date.
It can be a bit of a fustercluck to program and figure out - the manual included with it looks like it came out of a gumball machine. Casio, why would you do that? (There is a legible PDF manual on their website.)
It's as if Casio doesn't even check the fundamental functionality of G-Shocks before they bring them to market.
on October 12, 2014
Sleek and a nice design , a lilttle trouble setting the time and what not but its a great watch also the light it very weak you could hardly see the time in the night but overall a good watch
on November 15, 2014
Great watch...Great fit...Great look...Only reason didn't give it 5 stars is cause it's hard sometimes to read the digital unless you're standing in sunlight...Otherwise a great watch...
on March 8, 2015
Tough to see sometimes, the back-light is worthless.