5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic G-Shock for the price.
Published on June 12, 2012 by Steven

3.0 out of 5 stars Terrible in the dark.
Published 4 days ago by V. Mars

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic G-Shock for the price., June 12, 2012
I have always loved Casio G-Shocks, and the GA series is one of my favorites. When I saw this particular model in turquoise, I had to have it. The watch itself is oversized, but in a good way. It's very masculine and really stands out with the design alone. The turquoise color along with a white face and white buttons and lettering combine to make a bold statement. It is extremely rugged and easy to use. I have to dig a bit deeper into the manual to see just what it is capable of. So far it's great. I have had it for a few days and have gotten many compliments already. In fact, I also bought the white version! I wonder if they will make a light pink one? I'd be all over it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gschock, December 23, 2012
Beautiful color. Inexpensive and durable shipped very fast. A great gift for teenager. It is a men waych but my girl loves it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Terrible in the dark., March 1, 2015
I'm a little obsessed with this color, so I love the watch. The reasoning for 3 stars is the backlight. It's *terrible*. Instead of illuminating the face, it's a small bulb that shines light upward across the face, think holding a flashlight under your chin. It's about impossible to tell time if I wake up in the middle of the night because it's hard to see the hands with the other stuff on the face, and pretty hard to make out the digital time. That aside, it's a super fun, candy-colored watch that I've received a lot of compliments on.

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift, January 2, 2013
My grandson had selected this watch on his wish list so I purchased it for him for Christmas. He loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, December 13, 2012
I really like this watch but the color is to fairly for men ,it looks incredibly beautiful , I'm waiting to get the white version the size is perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, 5 stars solid, July 13, 2014
I got this for my small brother, he loves it. Great Watch, 5 stars solid!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars really good.., July 4, 2014
really good..

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy!, June 20, 2014
Bought this for my son and he absolutely loved the color. He has 2 other g-shock watches and this one has become his favorite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, May 31, 2014
pretty great watch has lasted me a couple of years and has not given me any problems to date .

G-SHOCK Men's GA-110 Watch