Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on May 23, 2014
Looks cool, difficult to read. Sync time is incorrect - not the US Naval atomic clock time. The light in it to see the hands on the dark is useless. Hands not flow in the dark. Silver on black is very difficult to read.

The box for the item arrived at if it had been tossed around the warehouse.

I collect watches, I'll keep it. PRACTICAL BUYER BEWARE!
on July 10, 2014
The watch is nice . The down fall is the display it very hard to see. Even worse with the back lighting. The should have made the micro chrome display light up
Not the outer rim
on December 24, 2013
An absolute masterpiece!
this watch is one of the most attractive watches I've ever seen. The color the size the face oouhhh just brilliant.
on September 25, 2015
The Casio G-Shock watch (model GA110GW-7A) is the ideal watch for men that are on the go and need to know the time. You may ask, “Why pick this watch over other watches?” Well, owning several watches myself I can personally grantee that this watch will hold up to anything you throw its way. Things that normal watches may not hold up to like rock climbing or any sport imaginable, this watch will handle.
“What do I mean by hold up to anything?”
What I mean is that the watch is made with a resin band that is adjustable to virtually all wrist sizes. The plus side to a resin band is that it flexes as you move your wrist. The watch face is designed to flex up to ¼” away from the band so it is more comfortable to wear. It also causes the watch to be much more durable. As you may know watches are bound to take a beating and having a band that you know will flex and not break gives you some added security when spending the money on this watch.
Additionally, the watch is fashionable. People will notice when you wear this watch, especially when you buy the bolder colored ones. People will complement you on your new watch often. It has a rugged look but is also very functional. The watch has both a digital and analog readout on the face to appeal to all types of consumers.
Casio was smart in the sense that they added a light to the watch so you can tell the time at night. The only problem with adding a light is that it requires a battery. Casio solved this problem for you by putting a battery in the watch that will work for 10 years before it needs to be replaced.

In summary this is a fantastic watch and a purchase you won’t soon regret and will last you a lifetime. The Casio website lists this watch at $150 so if you can find it anywhere for less than that you are getting a good deal.
The G-Shock series are all:
• Shock resistant
• Water resistant to 200 M
• Magnetic resistant
This particular model also includes a stop watch that is accurate down to 1/1000 of a second which again is just an added bonus.
on May 22, 2014
This is a great watch. I own several Gshocks and finally decided to get a white one. The watch is very big, keep that in mind before buying it. The band is great and fits very well. There are two slight issues with it and why I didn't give it 5 stars.

1. The light on it is almost useless, due to the hands being a chrome color and the background black using the light at night it doesn't show it at all. At night even with the light it is very hard to read the time.

2. The hands are a bad choice color wise. Meaning unless there is good lighting it is hard to see the hands with the background being so dark.

I still highly recommend this watch but just keep in mind the two things I said about it. Also the white is glossy and looks great.
on February 2, 2014
Great watch! I saw the same one in store for 160 dollars, this watch looks very nice and very fun to use!
on January 2, 2014
Bought this for my son for a xmas gift. He loves it. A light comes on when he turns his wrist. So neat!
on June 6, 2014
This is a gift for my children's father. He loves this style of watch and it is a very good looking watch. I only gave it four starts though because I didn't like how it was shipped. The box holding the tin that the watch comes in was placed in a shipping bag and foam for "protection"; but by the time I received it, the box was tattered and damaged. I was very disappointed because it was an official box and I should have been able to wrap the watch with that box included and now I can't. I didn't like that the shipper did not take the time to properly package and send the watch.
on January 3, 2015
Purchased this for my son. He's had several G-Shocks and loves them all. This one is beautiful. The only issue I see is that the all-black face makes it hard to read occasionally. My son doesn't seem to mind. The last white G-shock he had turned a bit yellow over time, this band is a bit shiny and smooth. Hopefully it will not change color, but only time will tell.
on June 18, 2014
Great looking watch, exactly as described. Sturdy and matches well with my candy white VW Scirocco! :)

A few quibbles - it's not the easiest watch to read on a quick glance and the light isn't very helpful either. Indiglo, or the likes, would have been a better solution. The strap is slightly glossy though I believe it might turn matte after some use.