5.0 out of 5 stars Best looking watch period!
This watch looks freaking awesome! Solid white looks amazing on my wrist, perfect sized face....not to big, but large and bold. Very durable and easy to clean, all my friends are jealous of it!!!! Looks great for casual or for dress up.
Published 12 months ago by gary

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice
I originally bought this watch for its ruggedness, I wore it when I went hunting and smashed it up against a tree, it deffinately held up and was not dammaged.
Published 3 months ago by David Forsman

5.0 out of 5 stars Best looking watch period!, April 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, February 23, 2013
I've had this watch for over a year thrown in against walls worn it everyday and never had a problem it's worth the money for sure

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, December 7, 2012
Love the color hw easy to clean- don't have to worry about use it can take it and it also is a good looking watch.. Sporty watch I Recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Clean Looking G-Shock, July 16, 2012
The GA-150 is a new model from Casio. It comes in a variety of different colors, white, black, orange, green, and metallic blue. A few more versions are coming later this year.

I think this is one of the best if not the best analog/digital G-Shock ever releasd. I have the white model that I bought before amazon started selling them. It looks amazing and definitely draws a bit of attention to your wrist and not just because of the color. This is a large watch. Not the largest G-shock by any means, but if you have a small wrist, it might look a little awkward. G-shocks tend to look best on medium to large wrists.

Pictures do not do these watches justice. Especially not the stock picture that amazon is using. Check out videos on YouTube for a better understanding of what it looks like.

I love my white model and plan on getting the black one soon. Will get it from amazon since they've started carrying them.

If you like G-shocks, I don't think you can go wrong with the GA-150. It looks great and comes in enough colors to make anyone happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, March 9, 2014
The watch is it is exactly like my other watch that I brought from Macys about a month earlier that I paid $135 for. I love that it's white on white.

5.0 out of 5 stars Used it as my watch for my wedding!, January 28, 2014
I love this watch. It's simple and light. I love the look it has and was a perfect accessory for my all white tux for my wedding. I would buy one again and maybe in a different color.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, December 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Was A Gift Also..., October 6, 2013
I also bought this watch as a gift also. I LOVE IT! I haven't gave it to the person yet but I am sure they will love it... I especially love the white on white style on the watch...

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Watch, September 27, 2013
This watch is just awesome! After reading the manual this timepiece has features not readily apparent like global time zone settings for us travelers. Although it is the perfect accessory for the tropical well dressed in "white linen" look, it looks great for all seasons. Technically, it keeps excellent time and using the buttons is easy once you familiarize yourself to how G-Shocks function. Oh! let's not forget the incredible price for this $150.00 retail watch offered ($81.00+)on Amazon.com. That alone makes this highly recommendable to others. I emailed a picture of it to my daughter when it arrived and her response was, "Ok Dad where did you get it. It appears sleeker than others and I do love G Shock White watches". All in All I would say it was money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular, September 22, 2013
This all white matte G-shock is spectacular.
It stands out and the hands give the watch a bit of formal look

ARRAY(0xa50b8ccc)