4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch - Recommended!, May 23, 2014
This review is from: G-Shock Men's GAC110 Classic Series Quality Watch - Purple / One Size (Watch)
Plus 4 Stars for the overall design and build. Eye candy but not too loud.
Minus 1 for the nearly impossible to unlock crown.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, April 14, 2014
I love the bright colors and the size and it's a great add to the G-shock collection if you have one :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Purple is my favorite color I use to have a dark purple diamond shock but now I have upgraded my watch game, April 3, 2014
I love the watch it's the best watch I have owned next to my michael kors chocolate oversized 8129 I love a good watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous., March 10, 2014
Nathaniel M (Glendora,California) - See all my reviews
It's absolutely stunning in person, the colors are perfect, it comes perfectly packaged within a hexagonal g-shock tin, literally better than what I was expecting, everything you could possibly ask for in a uniquely colored watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!!, December 26, 2014
👌Great watch! My husband loves it! This one is added to his collection.
Thanks to the reviewers, we were able to deal with the before mentioned sticky part, pulled it up on YouTube & followed the directions to a "T" and in 2 try's it was done!
Only dislike is that this watch doesn't have a light. That is all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch!, April 30, 2014
This is only my fourth G-Shock, but it is my favorite. The colors are awesome. Wear it for its style, forget about all the little functions. This is a watch The Joker would wear!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 29, 2014
great product and seller! ;)