5.0 out of 5 stars Great go-anywhere Watch!
Published 5 months ago by SadInBigSky

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it the design
Nice color, I love it, nice on summer day, si far I'm enjoying it, I love to have one more I future
Published 2 months ago by Jocelyn Basilio

5.0 out of 5 stars Great go-anywhere Watch!, February 14, 2014
This review is from: G-Shock GLS-8900-4 GLS-Winter G-Lide Classic Series Watch - Pink / One Size (Watch)
My wonderful husband got me this watch for Valentine's day and I just love it! I have been looking for a watch for quite some time but I always end up wearing it in the water or wearing it out in the extreme cold which breaks most watches. This is stylish and should definitely withstand my abuse, I can't wait to test it out in my day to day life. It does take a bit of time to set up, as other users have stated, but it is completely worth it and it does come with instructions so it isn't hard, just slightly time consuming. I am thrilled to have a watch that I won't have to return after a week!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stands up to the test., July 12, 2014
Birthday present for my girl. She absolutely loved it. This watch is the main time keeper for running, biking, swimming, and interval work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about the band, July 10, 2014
I like the watch, but the band seems rather flimsy and cheap compared to other similar, rugged-style watches I've had. Maybe I'll be wrong and the band will hold up well, but it doesn't feel like past Casio watchbands I've had. Love the color.

4.0 out of 5 stars basic Gshock watch will last a long time, July 1, 2014
Jaime Nunez (LAREDO, TX, US) - See all my reviews
Great watch as advertised got it for a friend

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool looking durable watch. Shock and water resistant. Large digits., June 29, 2014
This is a super durable G-Shock watch. It has gotten dropped, wet several times, and hit with things, yet it still looks brand new and works perfect. I love the dual stopwatch that lets me time two things. Good for cooking. The pink is more of a dark redish pink, so it's fine for a man's watch. It's one of the larger Casio watches, so looks good on a big wrist. I have smaller wrists and it fits fine on the fifth hole on the strap. the backlight is very bright with dual white LED's on the bottom. Day and date show along with the time, and you can see the current time even in the countdown timer mode, but not in stopwatch mode. Get this cool-looking watch, and you won't regret it. I wear it regularly in my watch rotation.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, June 25, 2014
This watch I love, I get numerous compliments on it, shipping was fast, and the watch itself is amazing. I prefer this watch over any fancy watch,plus fits nice on my skinny wrist!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch, June 16, 2014
This exceeded my expectations. It was a bit hard to set the time do to the world time and me not having the necessary code for it. I did a quick google search and found what I needed. So I love it either way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, June 4, 2014
Love this watch already got compliments on It at the gym... It was easy to set the time and date... My husband did it without even reading the instructions

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, May 21, 2014
6509 (Georgia, USA) - See all my reviews
Have gotten many compliments. Very bold. Takes an independent women to wear. Nice large face. I love it. I have found a match. Highly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it the design, May 11, 2014