Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Size Name: One SizeColor: PinkChange
Price:$95.00+ $9.30 shipping

on February 14, 2014
My wonderful husband got me this watch for Valentine's day and I just love it! I have been looking for a watch for quite some time but I always end up wearing it in the water or wearing it out in the extreme cold which breaks most watches. This is stylish and should definitely withstand my abuse, I can't wait to test it out in my day to day life. It does take a bit of time to set up, as other users have stated, but it is completely worth it and it does come with instructions so it isn't hard, just slightly time consuming. I am thrilled to have a watch that I won't have to return after a week!
on June 25, 2014
This watch I love, I get numerous compliments on it, shipping was fast, and the watch itself is amazing. I prefer this watch over any fancy watch,plus fits nice on my skinny wrist!!
on November 12, 2014
I love it!!! It is a big watch which isn't a problem for me because I am 5'11". It might be too big for someone with a smaller wrist. It is a nice pink color but not too bright. It is supposed to light up if you shake your wrist. I must be doing something wrong because I can't get it to do that unless the watch is off my wrist. That isn't a deal breaker though just a really cool feature that I wanted to try for when I am outside in low light.
on July 12, 2014
Birthday present for my girl. She absolutely loved it. This watch is the main time keeper for running, biking, swimming, and interval work.
on July 10, 2014
I like the watch, but the band seems rather flimsy and cheap compared to other similar, rugged-style watches I've had. Maybe I'll be wrong and the band will hold up well, but it doesn't feel like past Casio watchbands I've had. Love the color.
on July 1, 2014
Great watch as advertised got it for a friend
on June 29, 2014
This is a super durable G-Shock watch. It has gotten dropped, wet several times, and hit with things, yet it still looks brand new and works perfect. I love the dual stopwatch that lets me time two things. Good for cooking. The pink is more of a dark redish pink, so it's fine for a man's watch. It's one of the larger Casio watches, so looks good on a big wrist. I have smaller wrists and it fits fine on the fifth hole on the strap. the backlight is very bright with dual white LED's on the bottom. Day and date show along with the time, and you can see the current time even in the countdown timer mode, but not in stopwatch mode. Get this cool-looking watch, and you won't regret it. I wear it regularly in my watch rotation.
on June 16, 2014
This exceeded my expectations. It was a bit hard to set the time do to the world time and me not having the necessary code for it. I did a quick google search and found what I needed. So I love it either way.
on June 4, 2014
Love this watch already got compliments on It at the gym... It was easy to set the time and date... My husband did it without even reading the instructions
on May 21, 2014
Have gotten many compliments. Very bold. Takes an independent women to wear. Nice large face. I love it. I have found a match. Highly recommend.

See 1 answered question