Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on January 1, 2013
Was looking for something tough enough to hold up to the rigors of being an auto mechanic. Despite reviews of a cheap strap or solar failing, this watch has served me everyday without problems. Really love the timeout feature, when you take it off it turns off after awhile. Put it on and it turns on again. Great!
on October 28, 2012
This watch is a wrong order.I Order a Casio GW500.But when I look in inside the Box It was better than what I Order Its a G5600B-1 this was :RARE: watch been looking for this watch for long time.I Love this watch this watch is real original classic RARE Watch.Fast shipping and perfect condition.
Will be buying more watch in us legend inc.