5.0 out of 5 stars In the cockpit
The lighting on the display resembles an airplane cockpit - first time I have seen a lighted tip on a second hand. An extremely well thought out design.
Published 13 months ago by Aware

1.0 out of 5 stars Hand fell off
I like the watch very much. But the sec. Hand fell off inside and got Stuck on the hour hand. I will call amazon first to see what they can do. I was not rough with it.
Published 7 months ago by Donna Flanagan USCGA

5.0 out of 5 stars In the cockpit, November 29, 2013
Aware "shepardo" (Bay Area, California usa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: G-Shock Unisex G-Aviation Twin Sensor GA1000 Black/Orange (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars My second G-Shock, March 26, 2014
I still have a G-Shock I use for work around the house. It has held up well. This one is more of a dress watch for me. It has some great features. I particularly like that I can turn off the back-light function so that it doesn't turn on when I rotate my wrist a certain way (like my other one). I can set it to where I manually push a button to use back-light at night. You can also set how long the back-light stays on for (1.5 or 3 seconds). It has many other great features. I would highly recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hand fell off, May 9, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Just after I received the watch a friend drop it ..., July 27, 2014
Just after I received the watch a friend drop it on the floor. ”g-shock” you think? second hand jump of and finally jammed the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars EYE-CATCHER......., January 7, 2014
Great looking watch and plenty of benefits to go along with it - you won't spot this on to many wrists - treat yourself or someone who needs a fabulous watch to wear dressed up or down

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, January 7, 2014
Tons of functions like world time, timer, compass, nice black light. Its really well thought out, more functions and better visibility than my dads Breitling :) My favorite feature is the UV light that lights up the watch and charges the phosphorus to light up afterwards. Easy to use time. With these watches you get what you pay for no shenanigans and pay for the brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product, December 25, 2014
First thing First :)
Am from india and had few of my friends visiting The US and had an option to order this Lovely Watch. I got it delivered within one day which was an exceptional Service from Amazon.com.I had interact with the Customer care via email to make sure the product reaches on time before my friend checks out from the hotel and guess what the Product got delivered a day in advance. A+++ on that.

I had to wait for 4 days to receive this product in hand and when i received it i loved it more than it looked in the picture. This is my second watch which i ordered it via Amazon.com. The only problem which i found was that the Warranty which said amazon and not the Manufacturer warranty. This is tough for me as iam from india and it would be really not feasible for me to send it overseas. However trusting CASIO on that and am sure amazon would have some options for me i did order one and now i own one Yayeeeeee,,,

Believe me from the time you start wearing this watch am sure people would start starring at your watch than you.. lol and yes it is happening to me so no worries on the look
Works perfect like other g shock and the adjustments are the same alilke other.
Price range is also cool that you will not regret it when you own them.
Unlike other g shocks this is a bit on the heavier side (may be like a 100gms) but i feel that it is a must when it has the compass no?

Suits for both office and casual wears. if you are reading till this line then what are you waiting for? GO FOR IT!!

Andy

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love them. The time is easy to see at ..., July 8, 2014
I have this watch in all 3 colors (black & grey/black). I absolutely love them. The time is easy to see at a glance even in the dark. The light button lights up the entire watch which makes it easy to see the time. I'm always wearing one of these watches that's how much I love them!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great watch, December 5, 2014
This is my 3rd G-Shock and I get asked about this one the most. I love the design and it feels substantial when i put it on, when you put this thing on, you KNOW its on your wrist! - in a good way.

Some thoughts:

Using the thermometer function can be a bit annoying as you'd have to take it off your wrist for a while to get an accurate reading. Light looks cool where it shines but its weird as it only lights up the needle and numbers, not the digital LCD screen. All other functions work well just like you'd expect from any G-Shock watches.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, September 29, 2014
Have it for 3 months, now.
I like the look of it and is easy to set. Love the backlight, that gives the watch a nice look in the dark.
But (and this is the reason for giving it only 4 star) the day of the week (on the top negative display), and the day of the Month and Month, the data from the compass, or even temperature reading (on the also negative display which is in the bottom) are hard to see in low light condicions, like some indoors conditions, or outdoor in the evening and night. For me this is a real handycap.
Anyway, you can notice that if you look at the photo of the watch, here at amazon. I really rather have that information with illumination instead of all the dots that come alive when you press the light button... But anyway, I recommend it - it is a really nice watch, for the price (around $180)!