4.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch, it just gets too dirty.
I've been wearing this guy for a little under a month and it's already losing it's white glow and it stains very easy. It's still the freshest watch I own, but I probably wouldn't buy another white one specifically because of how dirty they get, but that's to be expected.
Published on September 9, 2012 by Kristin - UNH'16

3.0 out of 5 stars Description preview
Published 15 months ago by Doctor Captain

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch, it just gets too dirty., September 9, 2012
This review is from: G-Shock Vintage Metal 6900 Watch - White [Watch] Casio (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Had to have this one!, November 17, 2012
JCR (Las Vegas, NV) - See all my reviews
I already own 3 white G Shock in my collection, but had to have this one with the silver G shock illumination button. The watch is white and pops. People always stop me to compliment the watch and how it stands out. Love wearing the watch with a dark outfit but works with anything you have on. Its white so it sticks out. I'm glad I decided to pick this one up. Plus the face is silver too which makes the watch shine even more when the sunlight hits it.

5.0 out of 5 stars G Shock watch, May 9, 2014
I bought this for my son in law. He absolutely loved it! Yes, I say loved...Some jerk stole it! Maybe I will surprise him with another someday.

4.0 out of 5 stars white G-shock, February 28, 2014
S. Ortman (Stillwater, OK) - See all my reviews
This watch has been amazing. I wear it just about everyday. I feel great, looks great and very functional. The one thing that I don't like about it that its 'coated' white not made white. So after a year, the white is starting to rub off and the black is coming through. Pretty disappointed about that but I would recommend and will be buying other G-shock watches in the future.

3.0 out of 5 stars Description preview, November 27, 2013
Doctor Captain (Three Rivers, CA) - See all my reviews
This watch is almost identical to another white G-shock I have. In the picture the face looks light with black numbers. Actually it's a metallic, very reflective background that ends up being dark and makes it hard to see the numbers. It is comfortable and nice looking, it is a G-Shock after all, so you can't go wrong.i have 3 stars do to product display/description not being accurate to what it really is

3.0 out of 5 stars Headline fooled me, September 19, 2013
Though I love the watch I thought the metal would be "vintage", kind of a polished metal. Instead it's bright chrome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking Watch, February 25, 2013
They look better out of box, then in the web site pic. I got what I payed for, nice looking watch. I have pair of black atomic GShock , for about 6 years, never had a problem , just changed the resin belt. I owned this 6900 model for about 2 mo., and hope they will serve for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crazy Sexy, February 10, 2013
I already own one White G shock watch, but this one took it's place in the lineup. This one really pops! It's really nice. Definitely a new favorite. You won't regret buying this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crsip and Clean, January 24, 2013
Just received my G-Shock Vintage Metal, looks and feels great on my wrist. Set-up was very simple with the manual, not hard to do at all. The "vintage metal" face makes the white color pop even more so it will definitely catch everyone's eyes that sees it. One of my favorite watches I have ever owned and I have only had it for an hour. GET ONE!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars My Son Received Two of these..., January 3, 2013
My son loved this watch. Unfortunately his dad also purchased the exact same one so now he has two.....lol. He's very happy with it.