4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this., December 31, 2013
This review is from: G-Shock Baby G Vivid Color 169R Watch White/Green, One Size (Watch)
Nice watch. Good looking. Nice color accents. Casio makes a solid timepiece.

My only complaint is that the color starts to rub off the housing and eventually a blue color shows through around the edges.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Quality, September 6, 2013
Lynn Drake (Sparks, NV United States) - See all my reviews
This is a very good product at a very good price. We bought this as a gift for our daughter and she lives it.

5.0 out of 5 stars G-Shock Baby G, April 14, 2013
The G-Shock Baby G White/Green Watch was exactly what I expected! I love it. Never leave my house without it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and stylish watch!, December 28, 2012
alice lin (Long Beach, California United States) - See all my reviews
I've been wanting this watch for awhile so I finally took the plunge and bought it. I have very tiny wrists and it fits very nicely on them. It's a great size and I love the vibrant green. I have another Baby G (orange w/ black) and it's great to be able to coordinate my watch with my outfits! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks even better in person, December 9, 2012
Excellent functionality and the looks are second to none. Purchased it for my wife and she loves the vibrant accent colors. The primary (white) color combined with the accents really make the watch stand out. It's a fun, cute watch that has a ruggy yet classy feel to it. It's also very durable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Casio Baby G Shock, April 20, 2011
I own two G shocks, but after ordering/receiving the baby G - watch looked a bit small and didn't like the color much; had doubts on keeping so returned it.