4.0 out of 5 stars Good but a bit off
Published 2 months ago by Jduran

3.0 out of 5 stars nice color
the distressing was nice, and the overall design is one i really like, but the sizing is off. usually this brand runs ~1 size small, but i think this pair fit more like a size 29 waist
Published 15 months ago by TnT

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but a bit off, November 16, 2014
The was is nice. The weight of the denim is rather light. Although this is the "attacc" fit, this particular Jean fits as pictured. The lower part of the Jean is a bit wider in the leg than normal attacc jeans. I washed and dried it twice and got it to slim a bit, but not as I would have preferred it to be. Make sure you are ok with the leg being a bit wider at the bottom and keep in mind it's a lightweight denim.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of jeans and fit perfectly, January 25, 2014
This review is from: G-Star Raw Men's Attacc Low Rise Straight Leg Jean in Dark Aged (Apparel)
Am unsure why the other review took issue with the sizing, but my 32x32 jeans fit great. Just like any other jeans or pants of the same size from any other manufacturer. G-Star do run smaller on tops, but these are fine and great quality. Price is high but you expect that for the brand.

4.0 out of 5 stars I recommend them., November 18, 2014
I'm a girl and I wanted 'boyfriend' jeans. The makers who create boyfriend jeans for girls don't get it and don't hit the mark. So, I went back to buying a pair of guys' jeans and it worked. These are well made and the material is so soft. I recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, tone and quality, September 13, 2014
No complaints. Looks good, fits great. Nice trendy aged wash, good for all kinds of casual, smart casual, day and night outings

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, August 30, 2014
I love this pair of jeans... soft, lightweight & smooth...very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my jeans., October 13, 2014
Excellent jeans and excellent price and service.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice color, October 9, 2013