Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

67%
33%
Format: DVD|Change

on May 4, 2005
WOW!

I was getting a little worried about the recent rather un-erotic movies by Seduction Cinema since it apparently changed owners. But with G-String Vampire they produced the most erotic film since The Witches of Sappho Salon. NEver mind the title that would make you think that this is one of those silly comedies. But this movie doesn't cheapen its eroticism, on the contrary it takes itself seriously. Most of the girls are beautiful with great bodies, but most importantly, they give it their all. The story involves a lesbian master vampire attacking a strip-club and the sole survivor on the run trying to get to safety thanks to vampire headquarters, so to speak. The story is told in 2-minute dialogue snippets interdispersed thru love scenes among girls. The production values are outstanding and the story quite intriguing and elaborate. But it's the girls who make this movie so great. Lots of fresh faces (no Misty Mundae-finally!) who are not a bit reluctant to have some serious fun with other girls.

Some constructive criticism: like recent b-movies with somewhat of a budget, the producers opted to re-record everything. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work too well unless you have a huge budget, the right equipment, and actors who have been doing that for long time. Even though the love-scenes are very hot, I get the impression that the best was left on the editing room floor. The cameraman suffers from restless-leg syndrome not being able to stay on a frame for more than a second. Not onyl that but in typical Penthouse/Playboy fashion often moves away from the action. The editor doesn't help with the quick editing and cutting shots just as things are getting interesting. Unfortunately enough, the more attractive girls get secondary roles, while 2 of the main actresses aren't that pretty. Still the final product is spectacular, I give this movie 10/10. Can't wait to see more from this team!

The DVD has plenty of extras (it even has a bonus film!), so many that it couldn't fit a scene index. If you like hot girl-girl action, you can't go wrong with G-String Vampire.
on May 14, 2011
I have indicated in the past that I love female vamps. Examples include Kate Beckensale as Selene, Van Helsing's three vampire brides,Alfera,Marishka, and my favorite Verona. Sharon Tate's character as Sara in the film " The fearless vampire killers". And now we have female vamps in G-strings? WOW!! Need I say more? If anyone knows the address of this strip club , let me know!!!
on February 23, 2006
This is another 3rd party movie from ei cinema. It has a good look to it, though it has some technical flaws. I very much liked the comentary that Mike Raso did, which as before was just a long apology for how this movie falls short of what he really wanted. I also too enjoyed that we got the dubbed version and the "raw" version with all the flaws to it so we could see how it was that they cleaned it up. As for the movie the gals in the production were very nice, the acting was adequate, the plot itself is acually very well thought out. The problem is in bringing this thought to the screen. Far be it from me to criticize a movie made for eye candy but the exposition just wasn't enough. Perhaps its the use of flashbacks to explain a story that irritates me, over all I would say I'd rather sacrifice a few minutes of the eye candy to get the plot moving. Also the fangs were laughable, even for this budgeted of a film.
on November 14, 2014
realy great sexy movie full of nudity and realy great acting enjoyed it.
on November 23, 2015
I loved it I like all vampire movies it was delivered on time
on September 9, 2005
I did not find this movie to be much different that the 100's of other ones like it.