Counting Cars 3 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. McQueen For A Day Pawn Stars' Rick Harrison shows up to give the guys of Count's Kustoms the project of a lifetime. Can they take a beat up 68 Mustang Fastback and turn it into Steve McQueen's old "Bullitt" ride within Rick's modest budget?
2. Buggin' Out Scott bugs out when he learns Danny's invested in a vintage dune buggy. Will Danny prove Scott wrong and flip this sand shredder for some serious dough?
3. G-T-Whoa! Get revved up when Danny spots a killer 1967 Pontiac GTO at one of the biggest car shows in Vegas. Will this timeless muscle car burn rubber again, or will major problems bring the project to a screeching halt?
4. Buyer's Remorse Trouble finds Danny when he makes a reckless buy at an auction. Will a hunk of junk force him to finally admit defeat? And later, Big Ryan hooks the shop up with a potentially lucrative Harley project.
5. Back In The Wind Tasked with building a custom bike for a disabled man, Danny and his team must figure out a way to tackle a tricky transformation. And later, Danny mortgages the shop on a '60 Coupe deVille.
6. Deep Trouble Danny may be in over his head when he takes on his first boat. Will he be able to tread through the rough waters or will he be forced to abandon ship?
7. Satanic Mechanic Danny is visited by legendary Mistress of the Dark, Elvira, whose famous Thunderbird is in need of some mechanical magic.
8. Boiling Point Danny and Kevin find themselves in hot water when a motorcycle pullover goes south. Later, a woman brings in her recovered IROC-Z and leaves with a genius thief-busting solution.
9. Politically Correct Danny and Shannon honor fallen troops with a custom patriotic motorcycle. Later, Danny and Kevin push the limit to acquire a `71 Monte Carlo, and then have a tough decision to make when a heart-broken customer can't pay up.
10. Maxed Out Kevin and Horny Mike make an unauthorized purchase, forcing Danny to teach them a valuable lesson. Later, Danny runs into trouble himself after acquiring a Chevelle the shop doesn't have room for.
11. Ultimate Challenge Danny takes on his most emotional project yet after spotting a '70 Dodge Challenger on a private road. Later, Kevin's lunch is interrupted by a rare '63 Corvette, while Horny Mike and Roli get lost cruising in a clunker.
12. Searching For Soul Danny is commissioned by Barry White's estate to find and restore the legendary singer's Stutz IV Porte. Meanwhile, an old pullover visits the shop with a custom job that could teach The Count a lesson.
13. Framed Horny Mike discovers a coveted bike frame on private property and convinces Danny to risk it all by sneaking inside. Later, Scott is miffed by a last-minute creative change that is guaranteed to cost the shop big money.
I watch all the time can't wait for it to come back on with the new season what they do with the cars is amazingPublished 7 months ago by dr
Great to see that she is into cars and is so personable
The count is charitable with his success good to there are people who still giver back when they make it
This is so fun!!!!!!!!! Any fan of cool cars and choppers or Danny Koker will love this DVD!! If you are not a fan, this will make you one!!Published 10 months ago by Ronald L. Ball
Not your typical "Reality TV". Characters act like decent human beings, without the screaming foolishness of many programs in this genre. Read morePublished 10 months ago by James
Always nice to see different cars and it is always interesting to see what they will come up with next!Published 10 months ago by WI Girl
I am drawn to the mix of bikes and cars. This show avoids reality TV's artificial drama pitfall "of beating the clock on this build". Read morePublished 10 months ago by Phillip Pacheco