|Fits as expected||
G2 Chic Women's Sleeveless Racerback Bodycon Dress
|Sale:||$7.77 - $14.58 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 95% POLYESTER 5% SPANDEX
- Sleeveless + Scoop Neckline: The perfect choice for the warmer seasons!! Easily wear year round with a fun jacket.
- Bodycon Fit: Figure flattering and down right trendy!! A must have style!
- Wear for casual or dressy occasions! Looks great dressed down with flats and a fun necklace, or dressed up with heels!
- Stylish and Comfortable! It's great for both day and evening occasions including clubbing, parties, vacations, or just chilling with friends!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This fun bodycon dress features a scooped neckline and racerback style. This is the perfect addition to your summer wardrobe! Pair with gladiator sandals and a leather vest for a more casual look, or wear with a bold necklace and heels for a more dressed up look. This dress is seriously the perfect choice for any occassion, including parties, vacations, shopping trips, first dates, school dances, clubbing, and more!
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CX8Z2F0
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 30, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The size was Women's large and should have been more of a Junior Medium.
It is not super stretchy fabric so I would understand how some busty girls may have had trouble putting this dress on. But I could definitely fit into a small. There are no exchanges so I'm not going to buy a new one. Also I didn't like the fabric- I prefer cotton/spandex.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very cute and what I expected. It was kind of smaller than I thought it would be. Still a good buy.Published 2 months ago by Ann
Ordered a medium and it was Too tight, ended up giving it away to my size 0 sister. It fit tight on her but she could at least move.Published 7 months ago by Shahalani Baker
fabric is not cotton (as expected) but a weird polyester blend, and way too tight around my hips, even as a more petite personPublished 17 months ago by ALE
This dress is a bit large and roomy which is okay. My only beef is that my hair gets caught in the zipper on the back of the dress. The zipper is metal. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Regina M. Bennett