Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on October 4, 2014
I'm 5' tall, large waist, slim hips -- 140 lbs. The large size fit me like a glove. Waist sits at my
waist, good for my muffin-tops. Looks super with a tunic. All cotton so no sag after wearing them for a while.

UPDATE: The second pair I ordered were longer than the first. (The first were ankle-length for a regular heighted person and just right for a short person like me.) This pair needs some hemming for my 5' height.
on November 12, 2014
Love the color and style of the Green a-1 color pant. Reminds me of some plaid pants I had in the 80's, but better style and fit. The fit is as expected and the small is about right for a 26 or 27 inch waist (size 4-6). The material is a comfy stretch - 50% cotton/45% poly and 5% spandex. The color in the photo is pretty accurate to what actually arrived. Will look forward to wearing these with tall boots and blazers.
on December 22, 2014
I liked the fit of the pants and the style. I wore them non stop for 3 days. I got compliments. But on the third day, the button just fell off! And after the first wash, the color faded. I was going to buy a pair for my niece but decided not to. I won't be buying another pair. I like the look but it is very poor quality! It won't last!

1 month later, I love the fit, looks, and comfort. I just wish the quality was better..but i still like them and wear them often. i can get away with the color fading since its grey...wanted to purchase the wine color pair but concerned it won't look good after a few washes

Size: i wear size 8 (I'm 5'5 128lbs). I bought size Large and fits great...nice and tight but not too tight to where it is uncomfortable or about to rip!
on June 6, 2015
I LOVE these jeans, but holy crap they are tiny! They still fit, with every ounce of struggle inside of me. I generally wear a 2/3, even have 0 in some pants, so I ordered a 3 & they fit! But very tight! I love the low rise, a lot of other pants I have got on Amazon say low rise, but they come up right below my belly button & I don't really like that. These are true low rise jeans & the animal print ones I got even have glitter, so I am very happy with my purchase! I will most likely order another pair... this time I'm ordering a 5 though!!!
I weigh 110 & I'm 5'5, if that helps anyone figure out what size they are going to purchase!!!
on June 3, 2013
I love them ! I am 5.5" and 142 lbs. They are a little low but fit great. The material is somewhat stretchy. They fit snug around the legs and calves almost like leggings ! ( I have thinner legs )The buttons are cute and sparkly . Very comfy !
on March 20, 2013
The G2 floral skinny jeans in size 1. Color advertised as blue&white,The picture show the jeans are white with blue &red floral design. When jeans arrived the color is beige with blue&red floral design. The color of the jeans are not as pictured. Very disappointed.
on March 8, 2013
Finding the right cut/fit of jeans is an absolute nightmare for me. Something is always not right, whether it be the length, the waist, or the stretch around the thigh area. But I consider these jeans absolutely perfect. They are made from godly fabric by a divine designer. It seems as though they are custom made for me. This being said, I admit that they may not be right for EVERYONE since everyone does not have the same lower body as me.So as I frequently do, I will list my dimensions so that you can compare yourself as close as possible. I'm a size 3 in jeans 95% of the time. I'm 5 feet 7 inches: the length came up to a bit below my ankle and hit JUST the right spot before the foot starts. Not too short, not too long, absolutely perfect. This means I can wear them with boots or with a cute heel and it will not cover the heel.
The waist also fit me perfectly (I have average sized hips and a flat stomach). I'm not entirely sure about my thigh circumference, but I would say I have medium sized thighs and these were not tight around them and in fact made them look super thin.
They also have a beautiful floral design, and although I would love to buy them in solid colors as well, I do applaud their cute floral look. I ordered the blue and purple at first, then went ahead and ordered the blue and pink and dark black ones as well. And for 15.88, this is bang for your buck.

HURRY AND BUY THEM BEFORE THEY SEE HOW POPULAR THESE JEANS ARE AND RAISE THE PRICE! OR BEFORE THEY RUN OUT OF STOCK!
on November 19, 2014
Very small for size listed
on September 26, 2014
Only 2% spandex. I'm torn between the comfort of 3%, which tend to stretch out too much and 2% which is sometimes too restricting. The trials of modern life...
on May 9, 2013
I get alot of complements when I wear these pants. Makes my butt look sexy, which it is lol. They are stretch fit.