Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: G5 AirPort External Antenna -p/n 1000200
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Price:$39.45+ $5.51 shipping

on March 29, 2013
If you add an Airport Extreme card to your trusty old Power Mac G5, as I did, and if the card did not come with the antenna, this part is absolutely necessary. I have seen suggestions that a safety pin might do the job. I have my doubts. Also, twenty or thirty bucks seems a lot to pay for a small plastic gismo, but on the other hand what is it worth not to have a safety pin sticking out of the back of your computer. The antenna does the job well. Range is good. No complaints except for the price and that we can blame on Apple.
on January 20, 2013
it was awesome...loved it...needed it....made my day...now i have wireless internet...it's like im in the digital world...cant wait to make a myspace acct
on December 27, 2010
Upon receiving my G5 Tower, I was appalled to realize that I needed an external Airport Antenna. However, once plugged in, it works perfectly. Without the antenna, the computer can receive a signal (sometimes) within a foot, but with the antenna, I can receive a signal from 30 feet away. Very helpful!
on February 24, 2013
Bought it to go with the Airport card for my Power Mac G5 desktop computer. Works great and makes things easier for me!
on January 28, 2014
works great with the Airport extreme card for the Mac G5, not as good of range as i would have liked but still worked good.
on December 6, 2012
Just don't scoot the back of your tower against the wall or you'll snap it off -- but it's been working just fine.
on October 25, 2009
Product works as advertised, seller shipped quickly and I'm satisfied with my purchase. This allows me to connect my Mac PowerPC G5 to my Airport Base Station and play iTunes over my speakers in a different room of the house.
on February 21, 2014
This was mainly used for my G5 computer desktop. Without it I could get on the internet. It was nice to have another item like it.
on July 24, 2015