Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Success Story (Full)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

TOP 50 REVIEWERon July 26, 2014
Well, another food-related game by G5 although this one isn't really a Time Management game, but more of a Speed Matching Game. Also, it's a bit on the simplistic side with the stacking of multiples of the same ingredient being the main difficulty scale. Still, on the whole it is a decent past time with a few, albeit superficial, side extras. I spent an hour getting through the first three "restaurants", only stopping when I got to the Chinese themed restaurant and customers began ordering quadruple egg sandwiches x 3 ... what?! LOL

Network Access + Device State/ID: This is G5's usual piracy protection combination, being based out of Europe (they are listed on the stock exchange in Stockholm). The game doesn't have any social integration, but does contain Flurry Analytics and their in-game Other Games page that seems to update weekly, likely what the Fiksu Mobile App Marketing module is used for along with the full screen More Games Navigator that popups when you enter the game after the first play (and this aspect does indeed irritate me). G5 does this pretty much in all their games, so play one G5 game, and you will know what to expect. Most of the games are free, and the premium ones have a freebie version available. However, if this game is meant for preteens (or younger), I'd play offline or have a discussion with your kid about unsupervised spending.

Game does run OFFLINE, and back-key prompts a clean exit Quit prompt.

There is an IAP tag on the product page, and Google/Amazon IAP are present in the code, yet there isn't any "traditional" IAP in the game. This indeed is full content. The IAP portion is likely a shell leftover from the freebie version as both the freebie and premium are in essence the same program.

As said, the game is a tad simplistic, focusing on matching and even the "dessert" portion of an order is pretty much a no brainer as only the appropriate desserts will popup. All you have to do is tap them as quickly as possible as they are always correct. The difficulty comes into play with the three sandwiches you have to fill for each customer, and even then it's always three of the same. A side complexity comes into play with three different levels of ingredient quality indicated by subtle graphics, letting you choose (if desired) the best of the bunch for the order to get Moar Moniez! Even the "upgrade" portion is superficial, each being pretty much automatic once you hit a money earned threshold, just requiring you to go through the motions of having to tap them to get them.

Game length isn't terribly long with little to no replay value. But for a normally .99 cent game, or free today, it's a past time and does have it's fun qualities. The full screen More Games that popups on subsequent plays is the main knock for me. The Other Games button on the main menu is more than enough- shoving it in my face each time I start is just gratuitous.

-- Daily FAOTD YouTube video review available on my YouTube Channel. Link is listed under my Profile, or simply search Tinfoot Tall.
This game contains Flurry Analytics and InApp purchases but the IAPs appear to be turned off at this time.

The main screen opens up with a menu that includes play, help, options, and the grill of fame, tell a friend and change player. If you tell a friend you have just used probably email to send them a message and supplied their email address to the developer. This is a classical food preparation game app and customer will come in and you must prepare the requested food and place the food on the order in the proper sequence. You collect the money from the customer for their purchases. Your goal is to earn enough money to purchase a franchise. You can become a partner or a boss of a store. You can also earn tips from customers.

The game is a blatant rip off by using the Mc Moo Moo's name and a man with red hair that looks like you know who. The game is ok but repetitious and for me soon gets boring. As you play you earn cash and the game advises you of how much money that you have earned and you move on to another store. You can use your money to upgrade your store with option like the ability to make and sell pie.

I turned on the airplane mode and played the app without any difficulty. This game might be good for children but for me it quickly became boring. I rated it 3 stars.

Permissions:
* read phone status and identity
* full network access
* view network conditions
* prevent tablet from sleeping

In addition this app contains Samsung InApp Purchasing to allow the purchasing of options. It also contains Flurry Analytics that can monitor the software's performance but it can also watch your game play activity. During my app play it did not request any IAPs but my scores were good and perhaps I earned enough money not to need to purchase anything.

The game installed onto my device storage at 49.86MB in size but it could be manually moved to the SD card memory. Upon moving it 3.46MB was left on the device and 51.88MB went into the SD card.
on April 28, 2013
This is like the worst rip off of Flo's Diner Dash ever and it's incredibly boring and overly easy, even for my 8 year old niece. The most annoying feature is that the next topping for your burger is always highlighted, so you're not even being asked to visually match or recognize a pattern. Just touch the flashing orange circle over and over and over. There are no choices about how to upgrade or any real plot to hold this "Game" together.
on July 26, 2014
I didn't really like this game too much because it frustrated me. Maybe I'm being too simple about it, but I didn't understand why all customers had an order for three burgers. I would rather have more customers with varying orders to deal. Also, it isn't really a time management game as much as you are doing a fast-paced match up game.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 12, 2015
This is a game in which you build a restaurant business by meeting the customer orders. To me, this seemed to be repetitive in that I had to continually match the same pattern three times in a row to fill the order. It does get more difficult as the orders become more complicated. But the repetitive pattern of doing the same thing three times in a row quickly grew irritating and I uninstalled the game. I received this as a Free App Of The Day on Amazon AppStore.
on July 26, 2014
This downloaded fine to my kindle HDX. In general the game is okay, fast tapping and good memory is needed for higher levels ( hubby thinks I'm nuts mumbling to my self - burger cheese burger onion tomato.....) I like having a goal and being actually able to beat the game... I am on the very last level and about 1/2 thru with numb fingers and lettuce leaves dancing....I get the blue screen of death and my kindle reboots.... this happens after every time I restart it no matter what I do to my kindle.... don't know why this is happening but I can't actually finish the game....ticking me off.... so beware...if you need to finish things you may not be able to!!
on July 26, 2014
Time to test your reflex good for 5 to 85, fast tapping bright colors make it easy and fun. Will probably be one of the games I will turn to while at a Dr's office. My grandson gets a kick out of it, he is 5, and we take turns tapping away. Also an app that will be able to be closed and not lose out on points. I gave it a 5 for these reasons and it runs smooth on my Kindle HDX.
on October 24, 2014
It's a pretty straight forward game. Just match the ingredients with what your customers want. It's fun and addicting. I've got several hours in the game and I'm not done. At 99 cents, that's going to add up to just pennies an hour for good entertainment. It's a good bang for a buck, I highly recommend it.
Dddddddddddddddddddddddddddxdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddxdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
on July 27, 2014
I am glad this was a free app of the day because I would not want to pay for This app.It is just kind of boring after a few minutes of play.Probably the least enjoyable game I have played from this App Store.I don't recommend it Especially if it's going to cost you. I don't recommend this app at all.