Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
G7th Performance Capo (Six String, Silver)
|Price:||$32.51 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$27.48 (46%)|
- Innovative capo for acoustic and electric six-string guitars
- Patented clutch mechanism allows you to adjust without retuning your guitar
- Easily squeezed into place with one hand, and released using the lever on the back
- Solid zinc-alloy construction
- Lifetime warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rotation in the other direction, to tighten the capo onto the strings, is not restricted. To release the capo, the control tang is moved in the direction to unwind the spring, thus releasing the clutch.
How To Use a G7th Performance Capo
|Push the small black lever to release the arms||Position the capo just behind the fret||Squeeze to tighten from above or below||Press the small black lever to release||Store on the headstock when not in use|
Top Customer Reviews
Here are the pros:
1) A retarded monkey could figure out how to use this thing within about 12 seconds.
2) The build quiality is so good that I believe you could run over this thing with a MAC truck and gig with it the same night without a back-up.
3) You have excellent control over the tension
4) It is very safe. I use this on my US made Jackson soloist and US Washburn N4 with no fear that it will harm the finish. It has plenty of padding in all the right places.
1) if you are reading this, you must not have one. That is all.
The price is not a con. When you get this, you will see that it is well worth the cheddar. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for.
Highly recommended!Deal with you every time is so successful and happy.. I hope we have more trading... Ha ha
! Highly recommend this product! Can't beat the price or the quality!
This capo is awesome!
Just squeeze the clamp to your liking and it will freeze into place. Pull the thumb lever and it releases. Easy to attach, remove, and re-attach with one hand. I also appreciate the thick rubber stoppers in protecting the neck.
I was a bit wary at first, due to the price, but the second I used it I knew it was worth every penny.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Its pretty, but you have to play with it to get a clean barre.Published 15 days ago by Loren Larsen
I bought this specifically to use with my electric guitars because the reviews said it wouldn't throw the guitar out of tune. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Lauren
I really like this capo. Easy on & easy off. We'll made and does its job. Much better than my previous, cheapo capo. LolPublished 21 days ago by Martin D. Baldwin
When I got my capo I was fortunate enough to work in a local music store for credits toward whatever I wanted. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Amazon Customer