Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$7.50+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on May 31, 2013
I purchased a garmin nuvi 1450 for my mother's vehicle last year but after just a few months the stock windshield mount wouldn't stay attached for more than a couple of days. I tried this one it works as the original should have. if your garmin keeps falling off stop getting ticked off and before your unit end up damaged just get this one it is well worth it.
on June 23, 2013
This unit is worth the cost but for me I decided I didn't want suction cup marks on my dashboard and went to the beanbag weighted base.If you're an aggressive driver this might work better than the beanbag. I'd say this is a good unit. It just wasn't for me.
on March 5, 2015
It works great... until the suction cup loses suction power and keeps falling off. After several of these I caved and finally got a non-slid holders that sit on the dashboard. Not a perfect alternative (still falls off sometimes on a sharp curve) but still more consistent than the suction cup mount-type holders
on September 6, 2013
It seems a little difficult to move from side to side but the concept I like a lot. I have not truly had a chance to give it a good trial run yet, but since I do the driving and my co-pilot does the Garmin, this makes the bouncing between us much easier.
on July 17, 2013
Was able to use the suction cup the first time only. After that it wouldn't stay attached to the window. After about a dozen attempts, I gave up. However, the piece I needed was the mount. So I attached this mount to my original Garmin suction cup and it's serving the purpose.

Update: Mount bracket broke after, maybe 1 month of daily use for several trips.
on November 4, 2015
I got Trek Vehicle Suction Cup Mount and Bracket before than required time posted on website. I am so much happy for it. I do not need to buy another one now. Thank you for sending quickly although it sent from China.
on February 13, 2014
I hate buying this stuff aftermarket, but I needed one and wasn't going to give my left arm for it. This product was excellent. I'm considering buying another for my wife's car so we don't have to switch the mount every time we move the GPS. Great product
on October 21, 2013
Item did not stick to the dashboard, but did so on the window. Because of State law, I intended to use it on the dashboard. Also, in my opinion, to be charged a shipping charge for such a small piece of plastic was out of line.
on April 2, 2013
No joke: I can't get this thing off my windshield! My husband has to yank it off for me. I'm not complaining; I love knowing it won't fall off while I'm driving. Recommend.
on June 10, 2013
Works well as expected, good quality product as the original one supplied by Garmin. I am very happy with my purchase.