Casio Men's GA110HC-1A G-Shock Black and Red Multi-Function Digital Watch
|Price:||$82.15 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$37.85 (32%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Round sport watch featuring 1/100th second stopwatch, countdown timer, 12/24 hour formats, world time, and five alarms
- Also includes month, day, and date display
- 51.2 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
G-SHOCK The GA 110 Hypercolor Watch in Black,Watches for Unisex:
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 4 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: USA
- ASIN: B004YZIBRG
- Item model number: GA110HC-1A
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 16, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||5.1 centimeters|
|Case Thickness||15 millimeters|
|Band width||29 millimeters|
|Dial color||Purple and Blue|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
These series of G-shock failed to have a properly designed LED backlight. The standard yellow LED that comes in every one of the GA-series is only meant to illuminate the hands of the watch, not the numbers on the LCD. This is unfortunate as I use these watches mostly at night.
Still, it is a good watch which should last me for a long time.
PS: Be careful with the high-luster finish, it is very shiny and can be scratched if you are not careful.
It keeps time well I have mine pretty close to the actual time its only off by a second or two. I have semi small wrists and this watch still fits well and doesn't look MASSIVE like I thought it would. Overall the price is for eye candy and an accurate time, and not much more. But it is a beauty....
It's fairly scratch resistant, I work mostly with my hands and usually end up doing a lot of manual labor so most watches I wear get paint, scratches, and banged up pretty bad. This thing has not got a single scratch on it yet. I was impressed to see that after two months I still haven't scratched the face of the watch, its been hit quite a few times.
The watch looks amazing, I bought this watch for looks more than anything because I wanted something that would stand out and boy, does this baby stand out. I get endless compliments on how nice this watch looks and where can people pick one up.
I hardly ever take this watch off, its on every time I work out, during work, sleep, everything. Not a single complaint on it here, its always comfortable just sitting on my wrist.
My only gripe against this watch is the light only illuminates the analog portion of the watch so it is hard to read the digital face at night (Hard, not impossible).
I would recommend this watch to anybody that wants a nice looking watch as well as a practical one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My grandson loves his watch, he received it for Christmas and has not taken if off yet.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I love this watch!
It has all of my favorite colors on it (Purple, Blue and Black)
It attracts attention from people I meet on my day... Read more
It says unisex; however, the face on it is pretty big. I was not expecting it to be as big as it was when I pulled it out of the box so I had to return it and get a baby-g instead... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Janelle L Livesay