Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 20, 2013
My husband and my 6 year old like this game. It's easy to use but still challenging. There are a variety of fish to catch and different bait. You get to pick where you want fish also. Very fun!
on November 18, 2012
Fun game, but if you follow them on facebook, they claim to give you free in game dollars. Which they do not. I enjoy this game, but if you are going to claim to give stuff away, do it. Otherwise yall just a bunch of liars. Also takes forever to upgrade stuff. Adding friends is the fastest way to get stuff.
on November 28, 2012
this game rocks best ever, although it takes a wile to download. I didn't think it would take long. score
on July 22, 2013
I been looking for a good fishing game for a while and I finally found it! Fishing Superstars is hours of fishing fun with great graphics and fishing locations. Invite friends from all over the world to increase your stats. Fish them out of a River, lake, or even the mighty ocean and then sell them or choose to keep and grow them in your aquarium. A note of warning though you can buy game content with actual money. It operates with an internet connection only so I installed it on my phone I haven't had a problem with it. Tried playing on my Wifi and it can be a little buggy sometimes it'll let you other times not so much.
on November 30, 2012
this game is great and really uses the tilting of the device really well. I gave it 4/5 stars because you need a ton of "friends" to help you or you wont be able to afford to upgrade your equipment. on that note my username on this game is siljoe86. please add me if you buy this game
on December 15, 2012
This game is so fun I couldn't stop playing it!I played it till 8:00 in the morning!My friends keeped on sending me energy!I would rate this app a billion stars if I could!
on December 11, 2012
I got my husband addicted and now my mom is playing. irritating thing about the app is that it freezes my Kindle Fire a lot. almost every other time I play. I have to hard reboot it. it locks my husbands Samsung Galaxy tablet too but not as often as mine. took off two stars because of that.
on November 28, 2012
It's a good enternaining game and I was able to download it for free on my new kindle.
Will keep me entertained
on January 3, 2013
My husband is a fish at heart so when I saw this being offered for free I couldn't resist. He plays it every night before bed. Kind of like a night cap only without the alcohol!
on January 18, 2013
And I loved it that she would sit stil at the doctor's office while playing the game!!! She loves these games soo much!