Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GAMOOZ: Text to Speech
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on July 21, 2013
This is a really awesome app. It says everything for me so I don't have to talk. And all of you people giving this a bad review are wrong just because this is not what your were expecting does not mean it is a bad app. Because it is NOT supposed to read your book to you. It is supposed to TALK for you! Anyway this is a awesome app to have.
on July 17, 2013
I have had laryngitis and this app helped me talk in school, home and work. Please get this wonderful app.
on August 16, 2013
Well, I lost my voice so I used this to speak, even at school!!! It has no emotion, but it's still great. Its fun to use, and if you type a bunch of random letters, it will say that!! Lol!!! And it's free!!! :D THIS is an awesome application and I love it!!!
on April 23, 2013
I love it because I can make it say anything.I was in my car and my mom thought it was the gps.You can even type in a whole bunch of random letters and it will say it.Its fun and funny.That is why I love this app.
on July 2, 2013
I loved the girls voice. It sounded so funny.:-) :-) . Text something and it would say it for me.

You can get this app and be laughing all day
on January 30, 2013
I had to delete this app because it would not function correctly. When it worked it was fun but too many times the cursor would not appear thus I coud not add text, etc. Perhaps I'll reinstall at some other time.
on August 4, 2013
this app is a very fun and creative thinking app i love how u can type anything you would like and it will say i advise this app to people
on February 3, 2013
After I installed this, my kindle started to seize up all the time, I found out that kindle fire already has a text to speech that is ten times batter than this garbage. I uninstalled this and it has been working fine ever since.
on November 30, 2012
I was looking for a reader to read books to me but with this program you have to enter the words you want spoken. Not very useful.
on November 11, 2011
I had hoped that this would allow a Kindle book to be read out loud to me. However, I could not see that there was any connection between the book and the app. The app gave me a choice of typing in, or speaking in, a line that it would type that it would read out loud to me.
Go figure..
But I am new to android/apple devices of any type.
44 comments|44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse