5.0 out of 5 stars Great mp3 player

Published on November 10, 2011 by vuniv

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not play WMA files, November 10, 2011
vuniv (Geneseo, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 2 GB WMA/MP3 Player (Pink) (Electronics)
I just purchased this player and tried to load it with a WMA file. I got an error message stating that it does not support this type of file from the program I was using for transfer. Then I tried transferred a WMA file directly to the player and got an ERROR on the player. It really will NOT play WMA as advertised. I wrote to the company and was told there was no such model number - so I sent them a picture. I will update this review if they respond.

2.0 out of 5 stars didn't hold up, December 10, 2012
Bernadette (central Ohio USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 2 GB WMA/MP3 Player (Pink) (Electronics)
this was a cute little thing, but it didn't hold up well to frequent use. after a while the volume control will not go up or down unless you push really hard. not worth money

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mp3 player, May 23, 2014
This review is from: 2 GB WMA/MP3 Player (Pink) (Electronics)
This is a solid no nonsense player. All those stations, buttons etc aren't necessary to play books on .wma format. I copy my books on cd to sd card. Put card in slot and i'm good to go. I bought two just in case they become obsolete and impossible to find. The sound quality is incredible. Sure surprised me. Everything is higher gadget but this is perfect for my simple needs. I would recommend rechargable AAA's. I can listen to a 10 cd book on a single charge.

2.0 out of 5 stars Works IF, August 23, 2013
This review is from: 2 GB WMA/MP3 Player (Pink) (Electronics)
This MP3 player is about the most fickle thing I have come across with technology. It will NOT play WMA or FLV formatted songs. MP3's will play ONLY if they are all on the same bit rate and the wording of the musicians song title or name itself is of 'it's liking' I have found. Will instantly freeze up and require a full reset and formatting if you put something on it that it doesn't like.
Further more, after a month of trying to cater to it's wants, it no longer recognizes being plugged into a USB port to change out the music.
For all the hassle that it causes, it is better to put a little more money into a higher quality product.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, May 8, 2013
This review is from: 2 GB WMA/MP3 Player (Pink) (Electronics)
I know others had issues with it...but I've had mine for like 5 years of heavy gym use and it is just starting to give me issue with on/off switch...i think for $13 bucks not a bad deal....I'm buying another one.

1.0 out of 5 stars pieceof jnk, February 21, 2013
This review is from: 2 GB WMA/MP3 Player (Pink) (Electronics)
did not work.gpx teck was no help at all. I have a gpx mpe player that is 4 years old, it works well. Idont know what has changed
since then.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, August 10, 2014
It doesn't work at all, downloaded 5 songs. Then it quit working

2 GB WMA/MP3 Player (Pink)
$34.99 $22.40