Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on March 18, 2014
Comfortable but a little tight. I bought this shoe because it seemed breathable so I wouldn't have to wear socks with it, but it is not entirely comfortable if you are not wearing socks as the heal is very hard and ridged, it can cause irritation if you walk too much in them without socks. It is also not the easiest thing to slip on and off, requires some finger work to get the heal in.
on July 7, 2014
It was too narrow fnor my foot and instep. Also the back of the shoe was too low. Shoe kept slipping off.
on September 9, 2014
Runs large. Not much cushioning with the existing insole.
on August 3, 2014
The quality of the shoes is good, but the size besides of the length doesn't fit in width. Only if you are typical ectomorph and your feet are exeptionally narrow this shoes will fit you, otherwise you will always feel they chafe your little pinky.
on November 2, 2014
I like the shoes.. stylish.. I was trying to wear a costume as Don Johnson in Miami Vice and I looked great doing it to. I had a white Jacket, white pants...Turquoise shirt... and these white loafers... but wearing these without socks I got a pretty good blister + it's a little loose... so my advice is - wear some nice socks with this or maaaaybe (hate to give bad advice..) but maybe go a size smaller when you order?

Anyway good shoe - good quality... :)
on July 18, 2015
If the Shakers had made shoes for wearing around boats in the summer, this would have been the result. Simple, functional, elegant. Great shoes. No support because they're not made for long walks or rugged terrain. Presentable, cool, comfortable, good traction, easy to rinse out: perfect for summer activities.

GBX please offer these again, for when mine wear out! They deserve a permanent place in your lineup.
on July 23, 2015
I think with socks on they will be just right! But i like to wear these type of shoes in the summer with out socks,so every thing should be ok! Just wish i had of gotten 9 1/2,s they would have been just right! Thanks for a good pair of shoes thow! Rudys
on September 9, 2014
I received tons of compliments on these shoes! They fit great and looked great. I wore them on the Islands of Jamaica so they fit the atmosphere as well. Delivery time was perfect. Found them four days before my trip and they showed up in 48 hours.
on December 31, 2014
Shoe is stiff. I returned it.
on July 13, 2015
The shoes were very narrow and look different from the picture shown. I wear a size 13, which fits fine with most, but these were narrow and stiff. These are best for people with small, narrow feet.

See 1 answered question