Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now STEM

Price:$39.99 - $79.90

on March 17, 2014
These shoes are not the highest quality oxfords out there, but they're good quality for the price, and a lot of fun with cool colors. The shoes come with two pair of laces, so you can even mix that up a bit. The laces are a bit course, and don't slide very easily (which may cause them to wear out, though I suspect the leather will tear first). I'm glad I got them, but I'm glad I didn't pay full price.
on February 7, 2014
cdproductions1

Great pair of shoes - I had never purchased shoes on-line before so I really thought they were going to either be too small or too big but these were a perfect fit - I just wish someone can explain why the price of the colors varies so much.

Great buy - leave it to Amazon to deliver these products in such a timely manner - it has become my go to place to purchase the things I really want and need without the hassle of dealing with shopping in malls.

Thanks
cd
on August 3, 2014
This was my second attempt at buying these shoes, the first from this seller. My first attempt with a different seller did not turn out right. However my second attempt with this seller turned out great! I would highly recommend this seller when buying shoes.
on April 15, 2014
I always bought 10.5 size. These are a very nice pair of shoes but they were a little large than the regular 10.5. they look like 11 size
on February 20, 2014
Very impressed with the shoes!!! The color looked even better, it can go either way (blue/green). I would highly recommend this product.
on March 30, 2016
Was looking for color for months. All other sites showed color unavailable. Glad I kept searching and eventually found what I was looking for. Totally satisfied.
on July 31, 2014
I also LOVE this GBX shoe. A purchased a pair of floorshime, did not like them. I love the color, and fit great. Get complements all the time. Well made.
on February 5, 2015
They stand out more than plain black shoes. I love them and have bought several color variations.
on February 4, 2014
I BOUGHT THE SIENNA/GOLD PAIR, THEY'RE VERY NICE, FIT TO SIZE, AND LOOKS VERY NICE WITH BLUE JEANS, OR CORDUROYS.
on June 24, 2015