Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GBX Men's Zevon Oxford
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on August 26, 2015
I wore my first pair of these daily for almost 2 years. The sole eventually wore thin (as expected with soles of shoes) but not a single stitch in the leather upper was out of place. Always looked good!
When you get them it may take a day or two to break them in but it is totally worth it!
on April 2, 2014
My husband has a pair of boots by GBX, and needed some nice work shoes, so I purchased these oxfords in his size. They fit well and look so handsome. The boots come with two different colors of shoelaces, which was fun. He is on his feet quite a bit, and has said these shoes mix form and function, being both comfortable and professional.
on April 2, 2015
I have to break them in, but I like the style and the bouncy support. Very practical and nice show. Lots and lots of COMPLIMENTS.
on March 26, 2015
Business Casual at its best. Look great and are so comfortable. A+
on March 24, 2015
very comfortable shoes and a brand that I normally wouldn't have considered. Great deal on a fun shoe!
on March 5, 2015
These are really nice shoes, but if the sole gets wet your feet can start doing the splits when you step inside.
on May 8, 2015
Really pleased with these shoes.
on May 5, 2015
Good shoes. What I expect from GBX. Firm Support.
on May 20, 2015
Great shoes, great price.
on March 12, 2015
I have very high arches and most shoes cause me to have pain in the legs because of that. These shows fit and feel great. I work retail and I am on my feet all day long without any complaints.