Questions & Answers
GC Controller Adapter for PC
by Mayflash
4.3 out of 5 stars (372)
$14.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 84 questions
votes
Will it work on a Mac? Apr 24, 2014
Hey man, I was Worried bout the same thing, happy to say that it does. You can't use the windows drivers or whatevs, but it shows up in the dolphin controller set up, and you just have to manually set it up, which is easy
Apr 24, 2014 by Fidi
votes
windows 8 Apr 17, 2014
It does work with Windows 8 and 8.1.
Apr 17, 2014 by Austin Woodford
votes
Yes, I have mine hooked up to a wavebird now :) I can't speak to other wireless models however. But I would imagine they would work the same.
Apr 20, 2014 by J. Shipp
votes
I play project m on it all of the time. You have to play with the configurations on it to emulate a true gc controller. It may not be 1 to 1 accuracy but I think it works well enough for practice if its your only option. Playing on a gamecube or wii would be better if you have it.
Apr 20, 2014 by Jason Carroll
vote
if it has controller support it should. use joy2key if not.
Aug 25, 2014 by Morgan Medacier
vote
No
Nov 22, 2014 by Morgan Medacier
vote
No it doesn't
Dec 28, 2014 by Pen Name
vote
It's plug and play, I didn't have to do anything other than just plug it into a USB port. Dolphin emulator recognized it right away
Jun 25, 2014 by Gurvir Singh
vote
It's read as a generic input, so any emulator allowing button mapping (which should be all of them) should be compatible.. I used it specifically with dolphin, but should work elsewhere. I don't support emulation, and the only games I emulate are isos I rip off my own discs to play over the Internet Internet with friends.
Dec 24, 2014 by Joshua Torre
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers