Most helpful positive review
75 of 76 people found the following review helpful
Worked for Brawl for Dolphin (Windows 8)!
on April 13, 2014
The adapter works great for dolphin 3.5, here's a step-by-step guide for how I got everything to work!
1. Download the drivers via the disk given.
2. Plug your controllers into the adapter, then plug the adapter into your PC
3. Use your start menu to search for "Set up USB Game Controllers"
4. You should see your controllers listed, click one and select "Properties"
5. Try mashing a bunch of buttons to make sure your controller is working!
6. Now that we made sure our controllers are connected, go to Dolphin, find Edit -> Preferences
7. Go to Gamecube tab, make your controllers "Standard Controller" for however many you have
8. Close window, go to GC Pad (This should be key bindings page)
9. In the Device dropdown menu, look for your controller(s)
10. Test it out by mashing a bunch of buttons again, if it doesn't work, press refresh/reset.
11. Start binding all your keys (up/down/left/right/abxy/d-pad/c-stick/lrz)
11. To get L and R working normally, change the "Threshold" from 0 to 40
12. To get C-Stick working, change the "dead zone" from 0 to 40