Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:$3.97+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on November 21, 2015
Very effective measure. Noticeable but not daunting on the windows. I do believe this helps deter would be robbers, menacing teenagers and small time thieves. I have a patio set out on my terrace where I live and it has been vandalized a few times. Once I attached these stickers to my doors I have not had any more problems. I think they may think I have hidden cameras now. Anyway, it works.
on April 3, 2013
These are good decals to post for ANY home security system, since you can use red marker ink to cover up the GE insignia if yours is different. Actually, it's best to not show the maker of your system (keeps crooks guessing what yours is).
on July 20, 2015
Part of my overall security is stickers on each window. I have noted people look at them. Used with my driveway alarm which is loud enough for people to hear when they approach I actually have heard people comment that I do not just have stickers but a real security system.
on January 10, 2016
... to having a real security system. Traveling a lot, having these stickers in my window makes me feel a little less worried about break-ins without installing an expensive security system as I rent. Good cheap solution if that's not an option, and will hopefully discourage break-ins.
on November 19, 2015
These are stickers. They stick. They say something. They perform exactly as I'd expect. One suggestion - maybe print ONE that can be mounted on the outside of glass for french doors that have the blinds built into them...
on December 8, 2014
It was difficult to find these labels in a fairly small amount and at a reasonable price.

I think that they are great. I will put them on the outside of my door because I am installing several different types of deterrents to breaching the door.

All by themselves they are a great idea to put potential robbery criminals on notice.
on March 5, 2015
I was living in a shadier part of town when I bought these and they did the job. I had people stop looking in my windows and trying to pry the lock off the back door. It definitely made my house quieter.
on May 2, 2013
Effective Warning Label and noticeable from a good distance. The individually wrapped stickers allow for separate placement on windows and doors.
on November 9, 2015
These were exactly what I was looking for and I looked for a long time. There are the perfect size and they aren't adhesive. Thank you!
review image
on May 30, 2014
I thought that putting these stickers in all the windows of the first floor of our condo was a pretty good idea. The stickers just give a potential burglar one more thing to think about before they decide it is your home they would like to see the inside of.