Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 9, 2010
I have installed 4 of these so far and have found them to be great. They are easy to install with a little knowledge. You pretty much just need to disconnect your current normal switch and attach the wires to this one. Since this is a powered switch it requires a ground, which is generally readily available as a bare copper wire in your box. The hardest part of installing these switches is cramming them into a ganged box (switches are large). I use these switches with my Vera home automation controller and so far (4 months) I have had no failures or problems.
on September 4, 2010
This has worked very well as an integration into our home security system with z-wave functionality. It was very easy to install and synced right into the system. The zwave works great as we have been able to set for the lights to work with the opeing of a door and also control the lights from multiple locations including via the internet. I rated it a four as I don't like the slow fade on and off. It isn't a deal breaker, but is odd to me. I would recommend this and have been happy with the purchase.
on May 29, 2011
I bought and installed two of these and they work great. After about a week one quit working. A replacement is on its way. I'm hoping it was just a random bad one... I will likely buy more.
on September 6, 2011
These were easy to install and they work great! I connected them to my Vivint system and they work great (just make sure that you have the package with lights/switches).
on March 11, 2012
I love my whole Schlage (Nexia) link system. The dimmers work well. Don't have to come home to a dark house. Would definitely buy again.
on January 30, 2015
Works great. Easy to pair with Veralite. Requires no neutral. In service for 30 days.
on April 23, 2010
As another reviewer noted, this GE dimmer is too wide and won't fit next to another existing switch. Also, the face plate itself is too wide. The size is not obvious from the picture shown here. I returned it and bought an Intermatic dimmer switch at a much lower price and is working perfectly.
on December 23, 2014
Works perfectly with my Frontpoint security system.
on March 14, 2015
Works well after 2 years
on July 7, 2011
I replaced every switch in my house with these, and other GE ZWave switches and almost half eventually failed. I spent hours on the phone with GE support to discover the issue and in the end they not only couldn't resolve the issue, they wouldn't replace them. I installed them myself in a 2 year old house, after they began to fail I called a professional electrician to come out and he said "these things are junk, I won't touch them because I don't want to be responsible for them".

I replaced them all with Leviton switches and they are great. You do get what you pay for.