5.0 out of 5 stars Naruto Sleeping Cap
Published on January 19, 2009 by C. Bishop

1.0 out of 5 stars Naruto Sleeping Cap
the cap is cute no dought. But the eyes came off the first night it was used to sleep in. Now the eyes are lost, but he still uses it. The eyes should have been sewn on instead of glued.
Published on May 13, 2007 by D. Kennedy

5.0 out of 5 stars Naruto Sleeping Cap, January 19, 2009
This review is from: Naruto: Sleeping Cap (Sports)
This was given to my (then 10 year old) daughter from Santa in 2007. She hasn't stopped wearing it since. She wears it morning, noon and night, like a security blanket. Her teacher lets her wear it (sometimes!) during the day in the classroom and her friends think its a rip. This hat has accompanied her on many trips and has been through numerous wash cycles-- and still looks great. A little worn, but she likes it like that. This is a great hat that keeps it shape.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for Naruto fans, July 25, 2007
This review is from: Naruto: Sleeping Cap (Sports)
I ordered this cap for my son. He loves it. The cap we received had the eyes, nose, and teeth sewn on and has held up great so far. It is a polyester cap, much like the Santa hats you see around Christmas time.

It isn't designed to be worn in the snow or anything, but if your Naruto fan isn't too rowdy with it, s/he should get a lot of use out of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!!!, February 21, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Naruto: Sleeping Cap (Sports)
My hat came in quick and safe! It looks just like the picture and is really soft! I'm a mega huge fan of Naruto and practically peed my pants when I that I could get this. I have a normal sized head but its a little bit big on me. I love this hat and any fan of Naruto should get this. Also that review that says that's the eyes are glued on, mine came all sewn up everywhere! PS it has the funnest warning on it ever!

1.0 out of 5 stars Naruto Sleeping Cap, May 13, 2007

4.0 out of 5 stars quality sleeping cap, November 27, 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Naruto: Sleeping Cap (Sports)
Comfortable material. Well assembled. Everything you would want out of a novelty sleeping hat.
Only complaint is that it is very snug on an adult head. I wish they made this in larger sizes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift for Naruto Fans, July 8, 2013
Heather Dube (Knoxville, Tennessee) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Naruto: Sleeping Cap (Sports)
I purchased this as a gift for my little brother. He was a huge Naruto fan growing up and since I watched so many of the shows with him, I thought this would make a great Christmas gift. He laughed really hard when he opened it and put it right on his head... even though he's in his early twenties now. I think he really liked it by the way he acted. It is basically a cute, cheap, sentimental item for Naruto fans. Warning: It is cheap felt; so you could probably make it yourself if you had the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars I sleep in it every night xD, kind of tight though., July 3, 2013
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Naruto: Sleeping Cap (Sports)
I like it... a lot lol. Seriously though, if you're really going to buy it to sleep in it, go for it. I've slept in it every night since I've got it, though I usually wake up with it somewhere else besides my head (I guess I move a lot in my sleep lol). Whether or not this is really what it's used for, or whether it was meant to be merely a cosplay accessory, I could care less. It's durable enough for nightwear. The only problem with it though, is that it comes pretty tight. It's slowly been stretching out though, so it's not to big of a deal. By the way, the eyes don't come the way they seem in the picture. They have a really relaxed look (they look like the white part of the yin-yang symbol ☯ ), while the eyes in the picture make them look like they're giving you a death stare lol.

4.0 out of 5 stars NARUTO!!, March 26, 2014
This review is from: Naruto: Sleeping Cap (Sports)
Although the eyes on the cap did not look like it in the picture, I still want to say I like this product. I'm a huge Naruto fan so I had to have it. I have a normal sized head, generally, but it was a very tight fit. After wearing it for a while, the material does expand, but it won't fit on you the way you would imagine it would, considering the fit and how the face stands up. I would recommend this product to children fans but for the average adult I don't think it's something for the long run.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, November 16, 2013
This review is from: Naruto: Sleeping Cap (Sports)
Be careful who you purchase this from. I bought it from a seller in China, and it was EXTREMELY poorly made. As soon as I took it out of the package, old cracked white fleece pieces began falling off. The eyes definitely do not match the picture and are haphazardly glued on. The only way this hat could have been lower quality is if it had been made of paper.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Alright..., January 18, 2014
This review is from: Naruto: Sleeping Cap (Sports)
I purchased this cap because I'm a huge Naruto fan. While it's a nice cap and all, I did find some problems with it. the cap is very small and clearly made for children in terms of size. I'm a young woman with a moderately small head, so it wasn't much of a problem for me; however, I can easily see this being a problem for other consumers. Another problem was the eyes. the picture portrays them to be angry-looking and in a circular shape (like in the anime and manga), but the hat I received has tear-drop shaped eyes. the eyes are also felt and nearly coming off, even though this is the first day with my cap. the final problem I've found is how cheaply its made. everything seems to be super glued on and feels like it could fall apart at any moment. while there are many problems, I genuinely like my hat, and it's quite adorable. it even came a few days early, which was much appreciated

Naruto: Sleeping Cap